D Motlop, any interest??

Remove this Banner Ad

Might end up staying though - contracted for another year.

Wouldn't surprise me. Port Power have stated they want to trade him but since they are such total failures they'll probably end up keeping him against his (and their) wishes.

I'd rather laugh at Motlop in a Port jumper than a different one.;)

Please keep him:thumbsu:

Sadly we will only get to see him in his North jumper, if Port continue to pay his salary. You know the big bad club that blocked Port becoming One with itself? However that works:confused:.

Actually I will correct that, I must admit that I didnt totally read your post, I now see that you're not part of the denial crowd

Thanks - but still, pls expand on my question anyway - just what are the denial crowd in denial about?

Heard this morning that D Motlop is on the trade table.

Up for grabs is a soon to be 29 year old ten year AFL forward with one 50+ goal season and an average of 1.6 goals per game.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-port-adelaide-power--daniel-motlop

What he lacks is sheer numbers he backs up with creating a good team environment and some nice party tricks that your club can use in marketing.

So who wants to be the lucky one to take on board D Motlop. A good fit for Carlton, replacing Fev??

Seeing as in his last two games against the Camry Crows Motlop has kicked 7-3 in two comprehensive victories I’m sure all Camry Crows supporters would love to see him in another teams guernsey.

I guess Geoffa would like to see him play for one of the Camry Crows whipping boys like Essendon or Richmond so that even after Motlop gives the Camry Crows defenders another pantsing they still may have a chance of winning ... although if Motlop gives a team like Essendon the edge it could send the Camry Crows tumbling from a dismal 11th to 12th or 13th.

Seeing as in his last two games against the Camry Crows Motlop has kicked 7-3 in two comprehensive victories I’m sure all Camry Crows supporters would love to see him in another teams guernsey.

I guess Geoffa would like to see him play for one of the Camry Crows whipping boys like Essendon or Richmond so that even after Motlop gives the Camry Crows defenders another pantsing they still may have a chance of winning ... although if Motlop gives a team like Essendon the edge it could send the Camry Crows tumbling from a dismal 11th to 12th or 13th.

Very serious ...

Motlop’s 2nd last game against the 2010 11th placed team, the Camry Crows.

Code:
2008 Round 16   Venue: Football Park   Date: 20-Jul-2008   Att: 31,662
Port Adelaide	4-5	6-6	9-13	13-14	92
Camry Crows	3-0	6-8	7-11	11-14	80

Motlop: 4 goals 0 behinds and 1 Brownlow vote

Motlop’s last game against the 2010 11th placed team, the Camry Crows

Code:
2009 Round 6   Venue: Football Park   Date: 02-May-2009   Att: 41,558
Port Adelaide	3-4	8-6	11-12	15-15	105
Camry Crows	2-0	5-2	8-5	12-7	79

Motlop: 20 disposals and 3 goals 3 behinds :thumbsu:

Thanks - but still, pls expand on my question anyway - just what are the denial crowd in denial about?

Toots and co trying to claim that Motlop wasnt up for trade and then the sad attempt to try and grasp at straws by demanding that a link be shown proving it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very serious ...

Motlop’s 2nd last game against the 2010 11th placed team, the Camry Crows.

Code:
2008 Round 16   Venue: Football Park   Date: 20-Jul-2008   Att: 31,662
Port Adelaide    4-5    6-6    9-13    13-14    92
Camry Crows    3-0    6-8    7-11    11-14    80

Motlop: 4 goals 0 behinds and 1 Brownlow vote

Motlop’s last game against the 2010 11th placed team, the Camry Crows

Code:
2009 Round 6   Venue: Football Park   Date: 02-May-2009   Att: 41,558
Port Adelaide    3-4    8-6    11-12    15-15    105
Camry Crows    2-0    5-2    8-5    12-7    79

Motlop: 20 disposals and 3 goals 3 behinds :thumbsu:

ckobsessionformencologn.png

Didnt need to use search function.

You really are a silly FlyingDodo

If you didn't need to use the search function to find my answer, you are saying you already knew it

So why all the crybaby stuff wanting me to answer something which you purport to already know

Keep up with this stuff or you'll have a breakdown

Toots and co trying to claim that Motlop wasnt up for trade and then the sad attempt to try and grasp at straws by demanding that a link be shown proving it.

OK :confused:

Toots demanded a link purely because a few facts he has presented in recent days were howled down because there wasn't a 'link'. Geoffa even accused me of not attending a members info night because he says he hadn't read any of my comments on the Port board about the nights. Silly billy - should have checked that first. Anyway, I digress.

Geoffa was having a cry because the info I relayed from one of those nights backed up one of Toots's statements - but there was no link to what was said, because not everything said by a club has a link! (whodathunkit!)

It was just some friendly shit-stirring. I don't see anywhere where he's denied that Motlop was up for trade - an example of his posting in this thread:

Nowhere do I see a link from Geoffa where it's announced Motlop has been put up for trade by Port.

Thread seems like a waste of time at this stage without that vital link. :cool:

Unless I've missed something, I can't see where Asgardian (or any other people you might be referring to as "& co") have denied Motlop was up for trade.

Please post a link (lol!) because it seems that you're the one grasping at straws ;).

Back to the OP - Geoffa32's premise has proven to be flawed. Do you not agree?

Nice summary there PK. :thumbsu:

BTW Crowies, you should rush to the PAFC website because there's an article there about Motlop and interest from a number of clubs about a possible trade.

Unfortunately for you there's nothing in the article that says Port have put him on the market.

Nice summary there PK. :thumbsu:

BTW Crowies, you should rush to the PAFC website because there's an article there about Motlop and interest from a number of clubs about a possible trade.

Unfortunately for you there's nothing in the article that says Port have put him on the market.
I am amazed as to how many are lining up to join port power.....Oh thats right your Captains manager said its a shit hole..

I am amazed as to how many are lining up to join port power.....Oh thats right your Captains manager said its a shit hole..
Let's assume for the sake of the argument that you are correct. A possible reason for that would be that players think they can break into the crows side because there are plenty of holes whereas they look at Port's list and think "Mmm, I'm not guaranteed of game." ;)

Boak, Gray and Salopek say hi! :)
So they have been traded to you this week are there 2 of them or are they the losers that resigned with you.

No one from other clubs are looking to join the power....Why is that....Great club 140 years old endless premierships i thought players would wat to be traded no where else but port power football club..

So can any one tell me why no one wants to be traded to you from other clubs.

Let's assume for the sake of the argument that you are correct. A possible reason for that would be that players think they can break into the crows side because there are plenty of holes whereas they look at Port's list and think "Mmm, I'm not guaranteed of game." ;)
Good god that would have to be your funniest post ever.

Sam Jacobs apparently preferred us to the Crows but we knocked him back.

Tambling is being shopped around by his manager. That doesn't mean he's keen to go to Karparkstan.

Can you name anyone else?
Any link or are we living in fantasy land again.If i was a player i would love to go to a 140 year old club with 35+ premierships.

We are only interested in 3 of which we should get 2.No need for to many as we do have the best crop of kids in the comp.

Jacobs wanted to go to the power
facepalmnr.png

Tambling is being shopped around by his manager. That doesn't mean he's keen to go to Karparkstan.

BTW Peter Rohde has said a number of times that we're unlikely to be players in trade week. Would you go looking for work somewhere that has a No Job Vacancies sign? :p

BTW Peter Rohde has said a number of times that we're unlikely to be players in trade week. Would you go looking for work somewhere that has a No Job Vacancies sign? :p
Yeah so you said any proof.

Translated Rhode said no interest in trade week cant attract any one here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back