Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Wentz will be fine but a year on the sidelines learning is ideal but not always the normal luxury.

We are in the same boat although through different circumstances re injury but i have faith in Dak and whatever happens does!

8 wins will most likely win the NFC East once again but no one IMO is making a noise in the playoffs.
I think that redskins play Giants in last week of the season.. You can almost bank that as a SNF game to decide the NFC East

How does Bradford still garner a 1st round pick? Baffling that he is still considered an option for teams after his career so far..

Eagles made the right move, Philly fans are brutal and would have called for Bradfords head after 4-5 games anyway

Might have my head in the sand but didn't see this coming. Wow.

Ezekiel Elliott's father tweeted he has been cleared in his domestic violence investigation.

"My son has been vindicated!," Stacy Elliott tweeted Tuesday. "Truth has prevailed! If he had violated one of OUR core values I personally would have had him charged!" The news has since been confirmed by the Columbus (Ohio) City Attorney's office. A suspension seems unlikely.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really running out of patience with TWill, done nothing since his rookie year

Defence lost us that game. Played one good quarter. Were useless otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Disagree. 1td, 4fg to 3tds lost us that game. Couldn't convert in the red zone will kill you every time

Feel like Dak is starting to struggle. Morris our best RB in this game as well.
D returning to first quarter quality in the fourth
I saw the Alfred Morris comment and made me think of this: http://www.theticket.com/2016/06/15/podcasts/
If you have time, scroll down in the podcasts to where it says "HL-Alfred Morris." This was done at training camp out in Oxnard, CA. Interesting dude....not your typical NFL type.

We looked ok with Dak just need to score when we get into the Red Zone.Like Elliot and Morris just need to keep woking hard and I'm sure the Victory will come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back