Damien Hardwick ☣️Covid Conspiracy Theorist☣️ (CAUTION: Richmond nutjobs inside)

Your opinion of Damien Hardwick?

• Great coach, s**t bloke.

• Average coach, s**t bloke.

• Mouthy twat who just added a * to the 2020 Premiership*

• Still a better human being than Brooke or Trent.

• As this thread proves, Richmond coaches & fans are complete nutters

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
“I couldn’t understand why we were made to separate from training, the early days of COVID (I) wasn’t quite sure what was going on and we were hearing what I thought was ‘propaganda’ about the virus coming,”

Two interesting things we learn - Damien Hardwick is an accountant by trade, and a confessed Covid skeptic who's poor attitude was responsible for his team being thumped by Hawthorn to the tune of 32 points among other things.

What a gigantic surprise that a former Essendon* player should turn out to be an arsehat who thinks he knows better than qualified experts? Wonder if he's lost any spreadsheets lately.

Two interesting things we learn - Damien Hardwick is an accountant by trade, and a confessed Covid skeptic who's poor attitude was responsible for his team being thumped by Hawthorn to the tune of 32 points among other things.

What a gigantic surprise that a former Essendon* player should turn out to be an arsehat who thinks he knows better than qualified experts? Wonder if he's lost any spreadsheets lately.

Dude you have Jeff as your president who was one of the biggest sceptics out there.

What Dimma did was question why people couldn't train outdoors.

Challenge set Bosk, find one, just one case of outdoor transmission in this country.

What Dimma did was question why people couldn't train outdoors.
Hardwick openly questioned the expertise of Australia's medical professionals, Stack thumbed his nose at the quarantine, Riewoldt defended his entitled selfishness by screeching he played in the bushfire game, while Brooke & Trent went within a whisker of bringing the entire AFL season down with them.

I can speak for everyone here who doesn't support Richmond when I say your football club is disgustingly thick with un-Australian amoral scumbags. :thumbsdown::mad:

Hardwick openly questioned the expertise of Australia's medical professionals, Stack thumbed his nose at the quarantine, Riewoldt defended his entitled selfishness by screeching he played in the bushfire game, while Brooke & Trent went within a whisker of bringing the entire AFL season down with them.

I can speak for everyone here who doesn't support Richmond when I say your football club is disgustingly thick with un-Australian amoral scumbags. :thumbsdown::mad:
I know its the bay, but c’mon, are you serious? Un-Australian? Blind patriotism is never the truth. Initially I went along with the medical professionals too, but as time went on, it was clear that this is not a pandemic. If it was, you wouldn’t have to force people into lockdowns. As for the medical professionals, have a read of this review into PCR testing by medical professionals. Nearly all PCR tests give false positives and cannot distinguish between, Covid 19, SARS or the flu. Also the amplification method they use to find the virus strain is too high a value, so viral fragments which aren’t nesscessarily even Covid are picked up even though the subject doesn’t have any symptoms. That’s probably why when the Army, yes the army, went door knocking they found a high percentage of people not home, because they weren’t even sick.

I know its the bay, but c’mon, are you serious? Un-Australian? Blind patriotism is never the truth. Initially I went along with the medical professionals too, but as time went on, it was clear that this is not a pandemic. If it was, you wouldn’t have to force people into lockdowns. As for the medical professionals, have a read of this review into PCR testing by medical professionals. Nearly all PCR tests give false positives and cannot distinguish between, Covid 19, SARS or the flu. Also the amplification method they use to find the virus strain is too high a value, so viral fragments which aren’t nesscessarily even Covid are picked up even though the subject doesn’t have any symptoms. That’s probably why when the Army, yes the army, went door knocking they found a high percentage of people not home, because they weren’t even sick.

Gonna reveal all the dangers of 5G next aren'tcha? :straining:

Gonna reveal all the dangers of 5G next aren'tcha? :straining:
Well where’s the scientific evidence for that? I haven’t seen any, but yet I present a factual document that you could read, instead you of write me off as a crazy. It’s so easy to letterbox me in with likes of Trump and Gary Snr, that way you won’t have challenge yourself. I read months ago in a an ABC article openly saying that they need to convince people that it is a pandemic. Openly talking about methods of perception management to convince people, that Hitler would be proud of. Don’t you find it absurd that the Victorian Government had to put ads on TV to convince people? Lol. There is nothing more Orwellian than Victoria’s Covid slogan, ‘Staying apart, keeps us together’ Authoritarianism is moving full steam ahead.
1607155548222.gif
Un Australian my arse!

I read months ago in a an ABC article openly saying that they need to convince people that it is a pandemic.
The only people who still need convincing that we're dealing with a pandemic are halfwits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or maybe hawthorn won cause they played well and w're the better team on the day.

Imagine tin foil Damien beating the football world 3 out of the last 4 years

View attachment 1023233It may be an estimation, but it wouldn’t be hard to forecast.
As someone who works in health, and has worked to help facilitate the home testing provided by the covid hotline in Victoria, you're a ****ing moran mate.

Um, you do realise that Covid can do permanent damage to your vital organs even if you do survive it, yes? I’ve nearly died from influenza before and I’d take that s**t again over covid anyday.

Back