Player Watch Daniel McStay

Remove this Banner Ad

I sent an expletive laden psychic dagger his way at the time (psychic because my 8 month old granddaughter does not need to know some of the words used).
Other than a few s**t umpiring calls and non-calls it was the first GF I ever watched confident we would win in the end.....

Rare that I disagree with you Pie eyed, but…

Too many kids today don’t know how to properly swear

Only way is to role model early

Rare that I disagree with you Pie eyed, but…

Too many kids today don’t know how to properly swear

Only way is to role model early
Very true.
We are getting her a ride on car for her 3rd birthday.
I will ensure I have a shovel and bag of lime in the boot, just for the umpires she may come across in her travels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Through trial and error over the years I guess the medicos now have a clear pathway footballers must travel before being ticked off to return.

Seemingly McStay hasn't reached his endpoint as yet but when you look at that video he clearly isn't shy now about putting stresses on his repaired knee.

Fingers crossed his recovery stays on track.

Through trial and error over the years I guess the medicos now have a clear pathway footballers must travel before being ticked off to return.

Seemingly McStay hasn't reached his endpoint as yet but when you look at that video he clearly isn't shy now about putting stresses on his repaired knee.

Fingers crossed his recovery stays on track.

I had 4 ops on my knee playing footy inc 2 ACL's. Last year I had it replaced.

I winced watching the video.

I had 4 ops on my knee playing footy inc 2 ACL's. Last year I had it replaced.

I winced watching the video.
Bro, that's so unlucky. I played so many games of football and only did the odd hamstring, however, my ankles today are permanently swelled up and always feel like they need stretching and are just plain uncomfortable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back