Danny Frawley - What did you just say ??

Remove this Banner Ad

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
How is this buffoon still on TV ?
Lynch whacks McGovern and he yells" Cop that Bitch " are you for real ?
I have a pretty relaxed sense of humor but that is a massive blue on telly in these times .
Moons tried to cover for him whilst Simon O'Donnell looked in horror .

Last edited:

I have a pretty relaxed sense of humor but that is a massive blue on telly in these times .
He is a disservice to himself and his family , time to retreat Danny you unfunny lump .
Fox needs a clean out and it is time to start and Sack the Spud .
giphy.gif

Only yesterday I seen him at the Coffee shop outside Etihad trying to un-clip his man-bag for 20 mins, he finally worked out you press the two plastic clips inwards to release the lock.. true story.

I think he points more the unprofessional approach, but it’s that silly bounce show so it’s designed to be comical and loose.

'Bounce' is by boofheads, for boofheads. It's an eye-roller of a comment from Spud, but hardly worth any sort of hand-wringing or great consequences.

Only yesterday I seen him at the Coffee shop outside Etihad trying to un-clip his man-bag for 20 mins, he finally worked out you press the two plastic clips inwards to release the lock.. true story.

"I seen 'im... Right in front of me!"

What was more unprofessional was that the Derby breakdown on the bounce. Was cringe worthy to say the least, was Mooney mumbling 1 sentence and the rest laughing the entire time. I guess that's the respect WA teams get over there. Was literally the game of the round, and got shat all over.

Last edited:
He is a disservice to himself and his family , time to retreat Danny you unfunny lump .
Fox needs a clean out and it is time to start and Sack the Spud .

He said “cop that Mitch”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee some people are precious. Also get way too worked up by what people in the media say. Who cares. If you don't like the show or don't like Danny Frawley then don't watch, not a hard one. I personally love Bounce and will continue to watch it every Sunday night while I enjoy my life not getting worked up on minuscule things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back