Puddy

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ade.Utd.SOCCER club

Mustaine: "I've talked to Lars and James about me and David [Ellefson, MEGADETH bassist] doing a supergroup record with Lars and James. Well, James never said 'no,' but it's still kind of out there in the air. I'm gonna keep hammering on him. It's on my bucket list."

I love Dave but he still hasnt got over the Metallica thing.

Saying he wants to do a collab with James and Lars is a sign of him not 'being over it'?
If that isn't a sign of goodwill I don't know what is...
These days it's mostly the fans that need to 'get over it'. :cool:

Bring in Newstead on bass... Seriously though, would be good for them but it will probably take the form of Mustaine playing a guest spot on their next album or something like that. They have sort of already done it with the big four when they all get up an play together for the final song.

Bring in Newstead on bass... Seriously though, would be good for them but it will probably take the form of Mustaine playing a guest spot on their next album or something like that. They have sort of already done it with the big four when they all get up an play together for the final song.

Honestly I think Metallica should refrain from another collaboration for a while... :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back