Roast David King smartest campaigner in AFL appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just about to say this, can’t remember who else was on the show but they were like...’ah yeh but then they wouldn’t of got Carlisle’
It’s was actually ridiculous how stupid he sounded.

Maybe ring Brian Lake on the Fox footy phone link for some brain storming sessions bring Barry Hall
with him .

Was just about to say this, can’t remember who else was on the show but they were like...’ah yeh but then they wouldn’t of got Carlisle’
It’s was actually ridiculous how stupid he sounded.

Think it was with Andy Maher..

When Andy pointed out it was a good trade kingy replied "don't rewrite the draft"

Wtf does that even mean

Edit- was huddo

There is not a dumber campaigner in football circles that gets so much wrong, so often. The biggest gronk getting around bar none. Couldn’t make it as a coach, despite trying, therefore pretends to be some analysis guru when the bloke knows less than s**t.

It’s incredibly satisfying to see this phoney continually fail with his stupid predictions. His headline/grab predictions only make him look stupider, which is difficult given he’s pulling a sub 60 IQ putting him in the moron category.

Can we please toast & roast this grubby campaigner for being the inspiration behind Jake Carlisle’s rise to one of the best defenders in the competition.

“Saints won’t win a game”

View attachment 525407 View attachment 525408 View attachment 525409 View attachment 525410

Just a hopeles dickhead. His biggest claim to fame was King hitting a couple of young coppers, with the back up of forur mates in a Port Melbourne pub. A mate of Anthony Farrell. Need I say more?

this should be on the main board. it'd be certified legendary by the end of the month. flog of the highest order..

also just on flogs.. andy maher today on SEN doin his best to get the blues a priority pick. sounded like he was referring to pick 2

get fkd andy maher. get fkd

Maher has done it for 2 days solid this week over 3 hours duration

I used to work at a well visited 24hr club on King street where the kangaroo's players were very frequent visitors, couldn't find a bigger bunch of flogs, there were some awesome players come through who were genuinely nice people, but the big names at the Roo's then were deadset flog's

Gerald Russell: so we have a caller, what did you want to raise
Lady: I want to speak to Rolley Polley
Caroline Wilson: who?
Lady: Rolley Polley!
Caroline Wilson: *laughs, she knows* is she referring to you Gerard
Lady: Not Gerard I want to talk to Rolley Polley
David King: *sheepish awkward voice* does she mean me?
Lady: yes you Kingy *proceeds to ask a football question*
*discussion goes on including how she knows David King*
Caroline Wilson: *laughs* so why do you call him Rolley Polley?
Lady: because he rolls on top of you then rolls straight off. Don't you David!

Best bit of radio to date.

It appears trade analysis isn't the only performance related issue he has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmao great thread. Classic Kingy struggling to understand the Carlisle trade on twitter. He really is a dumb f***** :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
And then there's the this classic from radio, FMD he's thick.

C-qKkhcV0AEQQXw.jpg:large

I used to work at a well visited 24hr club on King street where the kangaroo's players were very frequent visitors, couldn't find a bigger bunch of flogs, there were some awesome players come through who were genuinely nice people, but the big names at the Roo's then were deadset flog's

I’ve heard what Carey and the others used to get up to at the end of season trips in Vegas.

Pigs of the highest order

Lol that’s one of my old Twitter burner accounts

LOL it's a shame he was fussed enough to make a comment on it, a few times - but not fussed enough to actually quickly look it up so he could understand what the actual trade was. Hudson tried to tell him, loads of Saints fans on twitter tried to tell him, but at no stage did he get to grips with the trade. That's fine if you're just some dribbler in a pub, but he's on football media spouting off like a Flat Earther or an All Lives Matter advocate. Do Your Research, Roly Poly! #doyourresearchrolypoly

In b4 Kingy fronts the media claiming he's being bullied and harassed by saints supporters at Carlisles request

Somehow he'll be the victim despite his s**t effort at Carlisle lowest point
Don't reckon crying to teacher is Roly Poly's MO.

More likely to beat the * out of some unsuspecting punter one of these days as all his negativity and frustration melt the cheese inside his skull.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back