David Morrison AOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Giant flog.
Idiot appointment from an idiot Government
Doing more harm to the anti violence against women campaign than violence against women.
I go out of way to say guys now to highlight the flogginess of his floggery.
Really? I remember when I first entered the workforce it was deemed okay to plaster the common room with pictures of naked women in various sexual poses. I didn't question it as I was just out of school and the older guys assured me that the female workers didn't object to the pictures either.

I find Morrison's stance on the term "guys" puzzling. When I did basic training (DM was a major general), it was fairly common for recruits to cop verbal abuse. Not complaining and I hold no grudge against my instructors, they were just doing their job.

Giant flog.
Idiot appointment from an idiot Government
Doing more harm to the anti violence against women campaign than violence against women.
I go out of way to say guys now to highlight the flogginess of his floggery.

Why are you surprised? Morrison is a mini-Malcolm. They both like to lecture others on what to say, how to act, etc. Both are flogs, I think our political landscape would be better off without the pair of them.

Is there anyone who worked with Morrison throughout his military career that would actually vouch for him being a sincere and genuine person?

Or is he a s**t bloke who has found a niche to cash in on in his post military career.

Even by Big Footy standards, that's one of the stupidest things I've read.

You must have missed this:

Would you rather he become a big noting campaigner like Goodes and Batty only in it to raise their profile and increase what they charge for an Appearance?

When I did basic training (DM was a major general), it was fairly common for recruits to cop verbal abuse. Not complaining and I hold no grudge against my instructors, they were just doing their job.

Physical violence? There used to be quite a few stories re Duntroon ie rather unpleasant stuff. Have you heard about deepcut in the UK?

Physical violence? There used to be quite a few stories re Duntroon ie rather unpleasant stuff. Have you heard about deepcut in the UK?
Physical abuse was forbidden, but not sure if that was the case when your friend Malifice went through?

I think most dodgy behaviour has been stamped out by now. And no I've not heard of deep cut?

Definitely in the 60's 70's and 80's.
Not sure about later but ADFA pretty quickly took over regarding bastardry.

I do not actually see Morrison as a nutter. I see him as extremely insincere and only saying or engaging in things like this to advance his post military career.

Not a very good person IMO.

having seen him speak several times he is a very good speaker - i have to disagree. I think he is actually a true believer - in himself. I reckon he is a nutter.

He must be doing something right since he is about 4 foot tall and managed to get pretty high in the military i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back