Universal Love David Teague

Remove this Banner Ad

“The club opted to remain with the same assistants for another season at the request of Teague”

So he has the coaching group he wanted ...

If he can’t make finals I’m guessing injured players are the only excuse left?
Forget about match committee.

If he seriously wanted to keep Barker then he's not a good judge of talent. End of story.

Where is Chris Judd? Our football director has left the house. He’s overseen the football department employments. He has been bitterly disappointing.
Busy recruiting Leppa and planning Juddchella 3.0 I'd say.

Clearly using the MLG poaching playbook (sarcasm).

I mean seriously, what a shambles. Judd approaching Leppa for a board role. What happened to the independent nominations committee

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I thought David's press conference after Sunday's game was one of his best. Looked clearly gutted and was honest with all his responses without the usual, we need to learn and get better BS!

This could be a real turning point for the coach, he know's the team needs wins to build confidence. I think we all need to back this guy in otherwise the coaching merry go round will never end.

I thought David's press conference after Sunday's game was one of his best. Looked clearly gutted and was honest with all his responses without the usual, we need to learn and get better BS!

This could be a real turning point for the coach, he know's the team needs wins to build confidence. I think we all need to back this guy in otherwise the coaching merry go round will never end.
The fact he stated the plan was to play Cunners as a defensive fwd on Lever is a massive concern.
He our classiest most skilful player, yet let’s really try to limit his obvious strengths.....fmd, could’ve chucked Plow or Parks fwd to play that role, considering we had Williams, Doc, Saad, Newman etc capable of covering for them down back.

Where is Chris Judd? Our football director has left the house. He’s overseen the football department employments. He has been bitterly disappointing.
head buried in the Fin Review looking for stonk tips. Only a board member for the same reason.
Not upset, he said himself he wasn't interested in the footy afterlife, so the club brings him into the board for prestige rather than
a workable benefit.

And get him some support. I don’t agree with everything he does, ie. SPS, but he needs some d cent line coaches to help him establish his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have a list capable of winning a flag?

I would Say no if I am to be honest, and replacing Teague is not going to solve any of our on going injury and young player development issues.
I would agree, but leaving development to rot by settling for the status quo, puts it out of reach outright for years and aligns the club in the crosshairs of others that lure stars starved of success. The competition isn't static, meaning, staying the same = going backwards

If that's true, I'm done
Malthouse x 2

mathieson said he'd pay only for clarko
clarko thinks, I need a pension, I have premiership.

TBH, i'd prefer sam Mitchell

Or Pagan x 3.

If Clarkson came on board as a senior assistant to Teague I could love with it. But not as senior coach. No way Jose.

Not sure if he’s up to it, but I’d get rid of Barker first for a Voss type and see what happens.
There is no more time to see what happens , the decisions made about Carlton from board room to coaching staff at seasons end will determine the current playing groups future for the next 5 years !! Hence the importance of what happens next ...

We are now In the top 4 for longest dry spells for no premierships ....

The fact he stated the plan was to play Cunners as a defensive fwd on Lever is a massive concern.
He our classiest most skilful player, yet let’s really try to limit his obvious strengths.....fmd, could’ve chucked Plow or Parks fwd to play that role, considering we had Williams, Doc, Saad, Newman etc capable of covering for them down back.
Mind boggling that this was the plan with Cunners for Lever .
His disposal has been sublime through the midfield last few weeks building beatifully .
Even his 12 possession game against the dogs had impact .
So what does Teague do attemt to put the clamps on him .
Have no doubt because Setterfield was back and he cant perform anywhere but inside mid Cunners was pushed forward .
Looking like we'll have serious problems advancing too far under Teague and this MC .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back