• Final

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winner winner chicken dinner.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He only made that final because of a forfeit

Still have to make the semi I agree with you and was thrashed when there. However he’s been very good in the Aus swing especially Indian Wells, Miami, etc

Kokky and Alja will most likely go out no faith in those 2 progressing to the second round rnd

Aija has Martic who on earth knows what Martic turns up. I honestly haven’t seen Kokkanakis’ opponent so I wouldn’t have a clue there.

He's not fit enough to ever win a grand slam

Probably not but neither will ADM. it’s very hard to win slams. Australia’s only realistic chance was Barty and she retired.

Naomi should consider playing doubles, to bring back match fitness and work on her game.

Agree 100% - Naomi looked good, however, she needs to get her agility back which should come in time and she needs to vary her game because she can't out every player off the court on her preferred surface hard courts. This is important because she has never shown the capacity to win on grass or clay.

I don't know what to say about FAA or Thiem - FAA butchered the tie-break in the third set and what was Thiem doing when serving for the fourth set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back