Live Event DAY 2 LIVE - 2018 NAB AFL - Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon stealing a player away from the Hawks... again. Love it.

Mosquito will be the next elite small forward and Hawks will be kicking themselves for years to come.

Is it really stealing when you choose not to have something?

Live trading rules!

Pulling Bailey Scott and Curtis Taylor this late is going to be awesome.
Win/win, we ran out of list spots (aside from Khamis and rookie upgrades to come) so get a 3rd rounder next year, you get a kid who I thought wasn't too dissimilar to Rozee at the Champs. Think Taylor's a great pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win/win, we ran out of list spots (aside from Khamis and rookie upgrades to come) so get a 3rd rounder next year, you get a kid who I thought wasn't too dissimilar to Rozee at the Champs. Think Taylor's a great pick.

The funny thing is, we probably generated that pick out of nothing.

We traded our 50's pick a bit earlier for a Saints 2019 4th rounder and Scott almost slid up to it, meaning we probably generated that trade up from fresh air, considering we already had a 4th rounder in the bank from a pick we weren't going to use.

Live trading is great.

Have you watched much of Taylor? I have not really followed anyone outside Scott/Crocker/Thomas.

Yeah, just like they chose not to have Shiel.

Hawks thought they could sneak in an elite talent like Mosqutio through a pick in the 50s. But we said nope. We got the next Cyril.
You do realise the Hawks did not rate the kid as much as Essendon?

Do you even know how it all works?

Wait till the kid at least plays an AFL game before you start talking s**t.

Have you watched much of Taylor? I have not really followed anyone outside Scott/Crocker/Thomas.
Just the champs games.
I don't think he'll transition into the midfield but he doesn't have to. Was linked to West Coast in the 2nd round as a LeCras type of player. Just does some classy things at times so has talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back