PS4 Days Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm liking that the motorbike just hoping it dosen't become a pain in the arse to upgrade the bike and finding fuel.
yeah that could be a bitch.

Ive still got high hopes for this game. I hope it doesnt disappoint

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That game will only be good if there is an interesting world and story. Otherwise, that genre has been done to death.

The graphics also don't look groundbreaking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I'm looking forward to this.

I'm concerned that the herd or whatever they're called, will be a major pain in the ******* ass. If it was open world Last of Us, I might be into it. I don't want to spend the whole game dreading that one million monsters might start chasing me.

This is a major concern of mine, I like the idea of stealth in these games but that seems somewhat impossible.

Hoping to go for a day 1 purchase too with this. Will take advantage of the EB $35 deal and probably trade Far Cry New Dawn and Horizon Zero Dawn towards it. Have been keen for this since the day it was announced. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me like State of Decay did

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Just watched a GameSpot video that claimed the game is 30 hours long and 6 hours of cut scenes. 30 hours isn't too bad for a AAA single player game that isn't an RPG these days I guess.

The footage though was just about 5 or so minutes of Deacon being chased by a herd. Firstly I noticed be had about 700 rounds of AR ammo. Ammo clearly isn't at a premium, to have that much I assume there is always lots to shoot at. The video seemed heavily scripted though as he was running around being chased by an endless herd and setting off environmental traps every where. However, despite mowing down countless enemies with his AR and wiping out large numbers with traps more just keep coming. At one point it looked like a second herd joined in.

I hope there is more to the game than just s**t loads of ammo to mow down endless swarms of zombies. I was hoping this would be a much better State of Decay.

Back