The Sultan

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Just saw on the morning news Jordan De Goey was arrested for assault at a New York bar.

Prob not the best move seeing he’s out of contract at end of year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footage must be immediately before the arrest

He said he decided to head to California, where his training under Johnny Louch has included intense fitness work but also mountain biking, towards the end of last season.
"When the opportunity arose I just jumped at it," De Goey said.
"I thought it was a great idea to be able to mix up my training - because it's shocking what's going on Australia at the moment with the COVID stuff but it does make it hard to train.
"Being over here you have a lot more access to different gyms and also trails and activities."
"Definitely this'll be the best shape I've come back in," he said.
"I think mentally as well I'll be in a really good head space, being able to come over here and do something new and meet some really good people ... and obviously physically I'm sure I'll be fit too."

Footage must be immediately before the arrest

He said he decided to head to California, where his training under Johnny Louch has included intense fitness work but also mountain biking, towards the end of last season.
"When the opportunity arose I just jumped at it," De Goey said.
"I thought it was a great idea to be able to mix up my training - because it's shocking what's going on Australia at the moment with the COVID stuff but it does make it hard to train.
"Being over here you have a lot more access to different gyms and also trails and activities."
"Definitely this'll be the best shape I've come back in," he said.
"I think mentally as well I'll be in a really good head space, being able to come over here and do something new and meet some really good people ... and obviously physically I'm sure I'll be fit too."

Leaves Australia to get away from lockdown.

Proceeds to get locked up in America.

Dumber than Gary Rohan. Dumber than Charlie Curnow. Dumber than Stringer. To have learnt nothing. We live not in a consequence-free world. JDG could end up being the Human Mattress in San Quinton or its NY equivalent!

1635653966446.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back