Deaneus

Remove this Banner Ad

So sorry to hear about your serious health issues, and thinking about you and your family deaneus :(
I can tell from these posts/posters that you've made an impact all over bigfooty and that the community is behind you
I'm probably not alone in saying that my inbox is always open if you ever want to chat too
Take care and all the best x

One of the pillars of this board! For over a decade you've made me laugh and giggle, and sternly warned me a few times when I've over stepped the mark.

Wishing, hoping, praying you come out the other side of this.

Fingers crossed for you and your family Deaneus.

Keep fighting deaneus - never give up mate!

This forum may be full of morons and s**t fights but at the end of the day It's those same people that make this forum such a great community... When one is down, we all rise to lift them. Praying for a quick recovery! :thumbsu:

What the hell is this?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Hi everyone,

I'm sick. And by sick, i mean very sick. And by very sick, i mean get my affairs in order as soon as ******* possible.

I will fight for as long as I can, but I want you to all know I had a happy life, with amazing friends, a wonderful partner, and a beautiful dog.

Being a member of this board was great fun, and I had a blast. Especially carding Carlton trolls he he he.

I met a lot of great people, and i have a warm affection for you all. Please relive my memory by looking up my Brisbane face-off threads, they were fun.

All_In fuddrooster you have my permission to tell some of the crazy stories about my life afterwards.

All the best everyone
deaneus
All the best mate

Oh my god.

In the short time I've known you, you've always been funny and charismatic. You deserve a long and happy life. The chess team will always be around for your witty match summaries and enthusiasm!

What the hell is this?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Hi everyone,

I'm sick. And by sick, i mean very sick. And by very sick, i mean get my affairs in order as soon as ******* possible.

I will fight for as long as I can, but I want you to all know I had a happy life, with amazing friends, a wonderful partner, and a beautiful dog.

Being a member of this board was great fun, and I had a blast. Especially carding Carlton trolls he he he.

I met a lot of great people, and i have a warm affection for you all. Please relive my memory by looking up my Brisbane face-off threads, they were fun.

All_In fuddrooster you have my permission to tell some of the crazy stories about my life afterwards.

All the best everyone
deaneus

WTH......this is awful.

Don't know you personally but reading that made me pretty emotional.

God speed and here's hoping and praying for a fast recovery.

Stay strong bro.

Dreadful news. I didn't know you long Deaneus, but it was always positive. In for a penny, in for a pound, full on, no half measures. I guess there are worse things than blundering away your queen. I'll say a prayer for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell is this?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Hi everyone,

All the best everyone
deaneus

this isn’t fake is it? 😂

seriously, I am truly sorry to hear this. Wish you peace and comfort and to your family who will be devastated no doubt

Do not go gentle into that good night...

Rage rage against the dying of the light

Last edited:
Sorry I’ve only just caught up with this awful news.

Thanks so much for so many great contributions over the years, you’ve been a quality poster here and also have enjoyed our banter on Twitter.

Take care and all the best.

Horrible news deaneus, wishing you all the best mate. Even though I really only came across you in WW games, I'm glad I let you in even though you cheekily just posted Day 1 and assumed you would be able to play. You've always been great fun to banter with across the SFA and I hope everything turns out ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back