Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy on the polls board who started a Hurley v Astbury thread then posted on the Richmond board begging everyone to vote
Where exactly is that thread?

So it seems the logic is anyone who played in a premiership is automatically better than any other player.
So those 22 are the top 22 in the comp. No question.
Because.. premiership.....
Logic?
One guy asked if he thought Dan Butler was better than Fyfe. He said no of course not. Guy followed up by asking if he was better than Walters.

Apparently Butler shits on Walters because premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot’s of great reading on the Richmond board.
This little thread caught my attention:

Planning on copying Richmond? Good luck.

And an excerpt which sums it up:

“Is there any other club in the league that has the right combination of genuinely elite top-tier talent alongside dedicated role-player types who are committed enough to choke opposition teams, Tiger-style? Maybe one or two, but maybe not. I suspect the vast majority of AFL clubs, if they try to pull a Richmond, will find they just don’t have the cattle to do it.”

Port Adelaide supporter.
I already had an agenda against him for effectively being Essendon’s reward for cheating. This hasn’t helped matters.

As others have said, SPP losing to Burton I would’ve accepted, but he was miles better than McGrath this year. If McGrath had the exact same year but was drafted at pick 31 rather than pick 1, I don’t think he would’ve even been in the conversation for the Rising Star, let alone actually won it.

av part of the salt mine is all the campaigners saying we'll have a tough time next year as the umps wont look after us since they don't need to get us the fairy tale win...forgetting that the umps railed us over and over the entire H&A season. in fact if it weren't for the umps going in dry up our backdoor the whole season we would've only lost 2 games the whole year. umps had to destroy us just to make the comp more even. if they even whack just a little bit of lube on for us next year its gonna be hard for us to lose a single game

Fmd the only supporters who don't think the Tigers were given an arm chair ride are the Tigers. What a pack of toss pots and arrogant know it alls. They sucked before being gifted a premiership and are now just unbearable

Caddy vs Gray thread just disappeared as I was posting a reply, which is a shame because I was about to put someone's post comparing Walters and Butler in here...

How good is this? HOW ******* GOOD?

Your post would appear to intimate that another flag is a fore-gone conclusion.....You might want to check on that premise....Given the manner & ease with which the Cats have been dumped out of the finals these past few years, I doubt Gaz will be making up the shortfall.

Why you ask? That's a Hawthorne supporter!!

My ironyometer just exploded like a H bombe

Rance vs Hurley thread on the polls board.

On Hurley:

He would get a game as a second tall besides Jack. Wouldn't get into our backline though

So it seems the logic is anyone who played in a premiership is automatically better than any other player.
So those 22 are the top 22 in the comp. No question.
Because.. premiership.....
Logic?
Clearly Moorcroft is a better footballer than Jobe Watson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back