Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems way worse than that tbh
Looking at last year in isolation:

Top 8 sides: 2 wins, 8 losses, 69.07%
Bottom 10 sides: 10 wins, 3 losses, 124.3%

That was including the finals loss but the difference is stark.

Since 2017 we've won 67.5% of games against bottom 10 teams and won 32.1% of games against top 8 sides.
those stats surprise me, but i think its more the nature in that 32% (Winless Carlton, Winless Swans...there was a game against the Lions a few years back where we got overran at home) that make it feel worse.

Not sure where to post this.
We always joked that a grand final for norf is playing us but it's offical.

Whenever I speak to young guys it is something I say you do need to realise how much we hate them. If you can’t win the Grand Final the next best thing is to beat that team. It’s a premiership or beat them.

They're a sad little bunch.
Norf is only 4 points to us.

Last edited:

In Hooker’s media conference they asked three times about sharing a charter with North, what Rhys Shaw said, and whether there’s anyone on their team he wouldn’t want to sit near. His response didn’t change: “we’re happy to share a charter, whatever we need to do to get the game going again, the AFL is doing a great job organising all the logistics, we just want to play”.

In Hooker’s media conference they asked three times about sharing a charter with North, what Rhys Shaw said, and whether there’s anyone on their team he wouldn’t want to sit near. His response didn’t change: “we’re happy to share a charter, whatever we need to do to get the game going again, the AFL is doing a great job organising all the logistics, we just want to play”.

Hooker just didn't wanna ruffle any feathers

He's probably never heard of them

Ummmm, you lost to this particular bye last time you played it and only won the time before that because the umpires chose to ignore the rules...

You should check in on old mate and see if he's still spouting the same s**t now that Buddy done his hamstring and Reid has done his calf.

Nothing but a s**t stain on my jocks.

Have a game against GWS that they should be focusing on, yet all they seem to be concerned about is that they have to share a flight with us.🤣

Just fold already.

You should check in on old mate and see if he's still spouting the same s**t now that Buddy done his hamstring and Reid has done his calf.
Turning on the Sydney board and the club now lol. Surely Joe wouldn't want to go to a club that manages players' fitness so badly.

Silly & Salty Sydney Supporter said:
sorry for my shitty language, having a bad work day

I think we have poorly managed players into their 30s i can blame the club for that, we used to seemmbetter at managing players fitness and loads imo

How can anyone get into this Frankenstein season? What is even the point in shorter quarters? I lasted 5 minutes of this game (measured in Collingwood free kicks that's about 7) before I had enough. See you guys next year when we can unfurl our flag and look at back to back.
Richmond fans taking their poor start well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do Eagles fans think McGovern should stop being a dog and shoving blokes into the fence due to the potential for injury?

AFL can fu** off and protect the players by getting rid of the shitty advertising boards and padding the fences then the two faced money grubbing campaigners.

Nah. AFLs fault.

Do Eagles fans think McGovern should stop being a dog and shoving blokes into the fence due to the potential for injury?

Nah. AFLs fault.
He has form doesnt he? He did it to Zerrett last year if i recall (though I stand to be corrected)

EDIT: I correct myself, it was Naitanui

He has form doesnt he? He did it to Zerrett last year if i recall (though I stand to be corrected)

EDIT: I correct myself, it was Naitanui
McGovern did it to Guelfi last year too. Threw him into the fence and onto the photographer's plastic chair, knocked him out and got a week for it.

McGovern did it to Guelfi last year too. Threw him into the fence and onto the photographer's plastic chair, knocked him out and got a week for it.

if you win GF’s it’s called ‘unsociable football’.
For everyone else it’s thuggery.

His fellow West Coast fans suggested it wasnt the fault of the AFL to which he replied

They cant have their cake and eat it too

Well then he has got form and he should get a week. One time makes it a brain implosion, twice in 2 years makes it sinister
Someone could get seriously hurt by that, all you need is for some guy to get pushed and have his neck at a funny angle when he hits the fence....

Its pretty cowardly when you think about it, as it generally happens from behind and they have momentum and therefore are relatively defenceless.

Well then he has got form and he should get a week. One time makes it a brain implosion, twice in 2 years makes it sinister
Someone could get seriously hurt by that, all you need is for some guy to get pushed and have his neck at a funny angle when he hits the fence....

Its pretty cowardly when you think about it, as it generally happens from behind and they have momentum and therefore are relatively defenceless.
Concussion is bad enough by itself – brain injury and potentially permanent brain damage. It was the game when he went to hospital in a taxi.

I think we should go after Matt Rowell from the Gold Coast Suns. He is a fine player. We have the money to make it happen. I’m sure the AFL wouldn’t get involved (would they :think:)
Happy to trade a player to help the Suns benefit. None of our players are untouchable- over to you now
Chairman Cochrane

I love Hawthorne fans

We could offer Matt Rowell the Captaincy. Don’t think Benjamin Stratton would mind - he would almost welcome it

But what about Whitfield, Congilio, Shiel, Lynch, Burton and Gaff.

Will they accept him being their captain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back