Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

King for Zaka and Hurley (they finally get their man) doesn't float your boat :p
Don't be silly. Dodo to whisper in Hooker's ear and get him out of retirement, then Hurley and Hooker for King. Imagine the upside! AA defenders who are capable forwards, the ultimate swingmen and they get 2 in a single trade!

Few from the GWS board;

If thats the case maybe we should be targeting Zach Reid given how keen we were on him in last years draft.

Should be a future 1st as points wise that's what was given up tp get him.

Reckon hill for Reid is any chance?

Reid or Perkins would be the 2 players I’d be asking for even if we had to sweeten the deal.

Then some beta Bloser chimes in with;

You always have to pay overs to get a contrcted player out of their current club. Therefore, your people should be asking for their #11 and offer your future third as change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be plenty here

There's a Hawthorn supporter on the MB who says their rebuild is way more advanced than people think because Tyler Brockman is the new Cyril Rioli, and that their first year stats back this up.

Is it Dominic or whatever his name is? Because that is extremely low hanging fruit 😂

It is him, and it is low hanging fruit, but by God it is big and juicy.

There was a Collingwood fan who had an epic melt in their JDG thread but the posts got deleted before I could drag them across :(.

Edit: here's one of them.

Storm in a tea cup. Charges will be dropped by tonight.

Last edited:
I think we’re in a good position whereby we can lowball his next contract offer, and if he purses FA we can cash in on what will be a top 5 draft pick. Even if we have to suspend him for half a season, who cares - just make sure you’re extracting value from his departure.
That's a fantastic take.

Collingwood are in a good position with DeGoey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back