Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues supporter after Laverde's day out

Delusional Blues supporters responding to that comment
One notoriously biased and Essendon-hating idiot in particular spent most of the time in that thread melting about Laverde. Was quite hilarious.

I feel sorry for the Carlton fans trying to pump up Boekhorst. They really don't have much to work with.
"Oh yeah he's playing seniors he must be great"
"But wait we are a bottom 4 side that has no depth"

Even if Laverde never makes it - I'm pretty sure none of us will be regretting Boekhorst.

I feel sorry for the Carlton fans trying to pump up Boekhorst. They really don't have much to work with.
"Oh yeah he's playing seniors he must be great"
"But wait we are a bottom 4 side that has no depth"

Even if Laverde never makes it - I'm pretty sure none of us will be regretting Boekhorst.

Oktoberfest 2015 I ate a whole plate of Boekhorst, regretted that the next morning.

If Milliams doesn't get up Fantasia will have a field day. Daniher must be held. They don't have a monstrous forward line and it's pretty much those two, I don't rate anyone else in their F50. Hooker still looks like he's got haemorrhoids when he's running.

Merrett is the equal of any of our midfielders.

Norf

I read that in their preview thread earlier too and had to have a chuckle. Merrett is twice the player of anyone on that pissant club's list.

"Daniher must be stopped" lel dw he won't be.

Marley Williams ain't fit to tie Raz's boots.

Considering the complete and utter demolition job Hurls has done on other, actually half decent forward lines this year, I already know I'm gonna enjoy watching him boss their 'forwards'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Mr No. 1 draft pick gets the most cheapest stats I nearly have ever seen."

That is the mostest delusionalist pearler I've seen for a while. That salty jealousy.

Not "Metal Mick", and Paddy couldn't knock the froth off a beer. I know of Metal Mick, but I have never met him as I am not one for hanging with the cheer squad.

This bloke in my blue looked like he had done a lot of time pushing weights in a prison yard. Sleeve tatts (pre-****** era). This bloke was serious hard. One of the scum blokes stood up off the ground, after the cops got between us to settle things down, and was standing right behind one of the cops with a smug look on his face, when this bloke threw another punch past the cops right ear and dropped the scum bloke again! The cops s**t themselves! You could see it in their faces. They knew he didn't care, so they tried to calm things down.

Remember, this is 1989, Generation X was emerging and a Hipster was someone that drank wine, smoked hash, dropped bennies and read poetry in a 1950's coffee shop. No crowd cameras or mobile phones back then. Anyway, the bloke just took off through the crowd and was gone. When things settled down I asked my mate who his mate was, and he stated that he had never seen the bloke before in his life and he thought I knew the bloke and that's why he was backing us up. I didn't know the bloke from a bar of soap.

I wish this * wit would stfu. The word bloke has lost all meaning to me, it no longer looks like a real word I read it that often in those 3 paragraphs. Cringed through the whole *in story

The rumour of GWS being iinterested in Poppy has the Hawks fans in a flutter. Some suggesting it will allow them to make a trade for Kelly, Whitfield or Hopper.

Don't be stupid.

If Poppy leaves they'll get ALL of Kelly, Whitfield and Hopper.

Because Hawthorne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back