Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

No hes not, Hurley is most definitely playing loose and on lesser forwards in order to get the ball more - bit like Jason Cloke and Nick Maxwell.

Guess which team he supports

I'll never forgive JK if he somehow either chooses another club or let's GWS get the best deal. Not a single true north supporter could ever do that, knowing how shafted we've been over the years.

I want Josh Kelly all of a sudden
Nah mate.

If Norf are prepared to give up Garner and 20 I don't want to have to give up our equivalent which I presume is Z Merret, Daniher and our first rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Henderson is depth, then Hill was depth on our list last year, because Henderson has provided more than Hill was. Hill has stepped up this year (which isn't surprising given his age bracket), and might be ahead of Henderson, but the gap isn't huge. A pity Hill got homesick, he'd be very handy to still have around given his form this year, but we've been lucky to have Henderson step up.

The NMFC thinking they have both Kelly and Martin in the bag is the biggest delusional pearler in the history of pearlers.

Don't forget Hopper. That Martin thread on the trade board is a pisser. PSD, ooga booga.

Don't forget Hopper. That Martin thread on the trade board is a pisser. PSD, ooga booga.

Haha, so they have Dusty and Kelly walking through the PSD, retaining pick 1 and a certainty for a PP.

Not gonna lie, if we win the spoon I'd rather keep pick 1 and try to trade other assets for Josh. Maybe even be a dick and convince him to walk to the PSD.

Kelly is probably worth pick 1 but I'd rather have both and be a campaigner to GWS than have just Kelly. Question is if North have the sack to pull the PSD card.

It's not being a dick.... its smart bloody business!!! Why the freaking hell would we want to give that plastic bullshit franchise a first or 2nd overall pick??? They have had enough concessions. The entire football world should stand and applaud us when we tell these pricks to piss off and enjoy the third round pick we let them have for Josh.

"I recall one journalist who was doing some digging about cap space and financial capacity to do deals of this magnitude. There was a lot of discussion about war chests. This particular journo made the comment that North doesn't have a war chest, they're a bank!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back