Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

14319521.gif

To be fair some of you wanted that magnificent bastard hung, drawn and 1/4d a few years ago

As I said, when Ryder was leaving we felt much the same way. Not sure we went quite that far though ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we fold I will be MAJORLY pissed

Especially to that mob that are more full of drugs than Ben Cousins was when he swam the Swan river.

Dodoro and Essendon can both f$rk off

Well this is GENERALLY awkward...

giphy.gif

If the story about Gordon getting involved is true, my guess is that greatly increases the chances of Jake staying. Gordon will be inclined to look Beveridge and the rest of the staff in the eye and tell them if they can't land a top 10 pick for Jake, then they'll have to bite the bullet and work through it next year with Stringer. Peter won't want to see the club embarrassed, nor an asset mismanaged and given away for sfa.

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

God this makes me happy. I can just picture dodo on the phone to j-mac:

Dodo - "I'm gunna trade 11 to GWS"

JM - "No problems"

D - "You sure?? As soon as I hang up, I'm trading 11. Then it's gone. Forever."

JM - "No worries. Fire away".

D - "I'm not joking. I'll do it. Don't think I'm bluffing. You'll regret it".

JM - "Sweet. Go for it".

D - "I'm hanging up now. Seriously. I'm juuuuuuuust about to hang up. Then I'm calling GWS"

JM - "Cool."

D - "Why don't I do a countdown. Just so theres no confusion. I'm hanging up in 10, 9, 8, 7.......don't make me do it J-Mac. 6, 5. Please J-mac, please! Don't be silly now. Come on. 4, 3.

CLICK

"J-mac??? J-mac???? Are you there??"

McCartney clearly has something up his sleeve. This is awesome.

qaUJvlk.jpg

Media 2 Days ago: no chance of staying, It’s irreparable, The dogs have sacked him, cannot return to the kennel.

Media today: 40/60 staying

Media Monday: Yeah, nah, Stringer will stay at the dogs, was always going to happen. They made it clear from the start that they would only trade him if the right offer came along. Brilliantly handled by the dogs, what a master stroke to give Stringer the wake up call he needed. Bravo.

scsc.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back