Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant help but think that this is some form of Connors payback for giving Hurley what they asked for 12 months ago. Joining the dots it makes sense - re-sign Hurley and I'll help you land one of my clients. Then facilitating the trade that sent a dickhead to a club that embraces dickheads - he couldn't send him anywhere else...
Makes perfect sense..

How do people come up with that stuff. Hurley was AA this year yet that guy reckons we didn't actually want to sign him last year?

1d19bbacde2547c8b90a0efb886b9aca.jpg

From the AFL website. “Cover that run from half back” with a guy who has taken 3 bounces over the past 2 seasons. Ok mete.

In comparison, Adam Saad had 148 over the past 2 seasons, having played 13 less games

Last edited:
1345647700623.jpg

steak-knives.jpg

312967_e44d7a6670f07d1bbcfd2b5391edc510.JPG

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

View attachment 430274

deflated-ball.jpg

IF we stand firm

THEN we won't

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F03%2F09%2F16%2F39%2Fdamo.jpg

Because the clubs in question aren't stupid enough to devalue the player before he's traded?

Stringer.

tenor.gif

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvODI0NDg1YzQ0MmFiNTU0MDFkMzJkNjFkOGUzODVjMzIvdGVub3IuZ2lm.gif

1TXbHZs.gif

tenor.gif

Oh we shoved it alright...

c609db21075fd48871d75349ca0be805ea614ef6c64a313ba3665e2561a20bf1.jpg

In order to 'think again' one imagines you would have to be able to 'think' in the first place...

Giant, raging, triumphant veiny mother******.

OtzPQP1B

Not as funny as watching your club fold like a cheap suit when push came to shove.

Did he? :D

Imma need those peptides to maintain stamina tonight sweetheart!

giphy.gif

Bookmarked.

Riveted to see which club he shows up for preseason training with...

Because when Richmond were the chef they didn't tell the customers that Lids was a stinking pile of s**t with oregano?

OR, just a thought, WE get a deal across for Smith AND get Jake and his immaculate snake.

This belongs in the post of the week thread but it has so much in it I don't know where to start!

Crameri is best 22 and offers plenty. Has just been injured all year. Saying he has no value is off the mark. About to turn 29, so certainly not past it. Would he want to go back to Essendon though after he was forced to miss a year of footy ?? Webb certainly has potential, pick 47 might be around the mark, maybe slightly unders considering this year's apparent draft depth, but I think there might be a few interested parties trying to pick him up.

I proposed in mid July that we should trade 48 for Webb and Crameri. They were happy enough with 48 for Webb but were very offended when I said that Crameri held no value and would be delisted, apparently he's a gun that's worth a 2nd round pick and only being kept out of the dogs best 22 by Stringer :D

You can't make this s**t up

I was amused to hear Tim Watson say yesterday morning that the AFL had to clamp down on the Richmond nude photo debacle, citing the need for integrity.

Really Tim? What about systematic drug taking? That's okay though?
Taken from the Hawthorne obsession thread.

Yeah because we got off scot free :drunk:

I joined up to BigFooty during the saga so I'm not aware... But how was the hate towards the bombers and our fans before hand?

I would assume we were right up there for hate, now we just have a bigger target on our back.

I for one ******* love it.

I joined up to BigFooty during the saga so I'm not aware... But how was the hate towards the bombers and our fans before hand?

I would assume we were right up there for hate, now we just have a bigger target on our back.

Was always up there being one of the notable 'big' clubs, but no where near what it was during peak saga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Relevance is only measured by the amount other teams supporters hate you. So yeah i completely agree.

Tyler whatshisname thinks that Hawthorn's fwd line is better than ours.
In the On Paper - Best and Worst thread on the main board.
Donakebab love your work.

Genuinely believe he didn't realise he was setting that up to blow right back in his face, complete idiocy.

Yup. Problem was that I had to keep my mouth shut, which was hard ;)

He’s going to have a good year I know it. We haven’t even started pre season yet. I’ll bet half the players in the AFL are getting munted.

I reckon it’s easier on the body taking psychoactive substances than getting s**t faced on alcohol. Alcohol is a toxic poison & is full of empty calories.

"I don't think Hawthorn's is bottom four but ours isn't either. Lynden Dunn would be arguably your best defender by the way, his season went remarkably under the radar because of his 'spud' reputation."

Lynden Dunn better than any Hawkes defender in 2017?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back