Multiplat Diablo 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like it's getting a few nerfs but will still probably be the strongest. I'm going sorc first and will probably roll Necro in a season or two.

Add me on Battle.net you campaigner. :p

As somebody who has never played a Diablo before - can you play on your own? Is it enjoyable as a singleplayer game?

My mates aren't interested in games like these.

As somebody who has never played a Diablo before - can you play on your own? Is it enjoyable as a singleplayer game?

My mates aren't interested in games like these.

Easily. While I have people to play with I expect I'll be playing a lot on my own. There is actually no requirement to play with anyone at all. Many just do it because it makes the content harder and increase loot drops.

Easily. While I have people to play with I expect I'll be playing a lot on my own. There is actually no requirement to play with anyone at all. Many just do it because it makes the content harder and increase loot drops.
Makes it easier really since most mobs focus on one player, letting everyone else sit back and pew pew.

For anyone who will be playing this final beta before release, what class are you looking at?

Last time I tried a few different classes to get a feel for them. Since I'm most likely going to play sorcerer at launch I think I'll play druid this weekend as it's the one I have the least knowledge of.

I had a ******* blast playing Rogue. Big dps, highly mobile and and fast paced playstyle is totally worth the trade off to be a squishy glass cannon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a ******* blast playing Rogue. Big dps, highly mobile and and fast paced playstyle is totally worth the trade off to be a squishy glass cannon.

I went rogue first and didn't vibe with it at first but did enjoy it about ~15 levels in after unlocking some heavy hitting moves. It felt a bit poo when playing with friends who were necros and barbs though. That's another reason I'm going to go sorcerer, mostly for AoE and range seems king. It will be interesting how rogue plays this beta though because they slightly buffed melee classes after the last one.

Being a beta where everything will be wiped and not worth really investing in is why I'm going to try out druid. I'll main every class at least once throughout the seasons but druid until now is the one I've been least interested in.

How long approx. do you think it takes to solo to level 20? Got a busy weekend, not sure I'll have the time

How long approx. do you think it takes to solo to level 20? Got a busy weekend, not sure I'll have the time

It shouldn't take long. I'm trying to find if there is an XP boost because I'm already 18 in about 2 hours on world tier 1. I swear it took longer last time unless I was spending more time just taking in the sights instead of blazing through and knowing what to do.

It shouldn't take long. I'm trying to find if there is an XP boost because I'm already 18 in about 2 hours on world tier 1. I swear it took longer last time unless I was spending more time just taking in the sights instead of blazing through and knowing what to do.

Thanks for that, any quick tips for smashing out levels quick? I have it downloading now, will try and do it today

Thanks for that, any quick tips for smashing out levels quick? I have it downloading now, will try and do it today

Don't get too caught up killing every enemy you see later than about level 10 because the XP just isn't worth it. Do every event you see and grab as many blue side quests as you can and do them at once. I know they reduced the legendary drop rate (haven't seen a single one yet) but didn't see if they buffed XP gain. I feel like they did though because last time I needed to do a heaps of blue side quests, however I hit 20 just before only doing a handful that were close to the main story path.

I feel like levelling another character but not sure if it's wise to run the whole start area yet another time when release is only three weeks away. I don't really want it to feel like a chore.

Don't get too caught up killing every enemy you see later than about level 10 because the XP just isn't worth it. Do every event you see and grab as many blue side quests as you can and do them at once. I know they reduced the legendary drop rate (haven't seen a single one yet) but didn't see if they buffed XP gain. I feel like they did though because last time I needed to do a heaps of blue side quests, however I hit 20 just before only doing a handful that were close to the main story path.

I feel like levelling another character but not sure if it's wise to run the whole start area yet another time when release is only three weeks away. I don't really want it to feel like a chore.
Does make it a bit faster pressing esc whenever a convo or cutscene is playing. when the game releases,my plan is to start with a charachter i havent tried and save the sorcerer for when season 1 starts

Does make it a bit faster pressing esc whenever a convo or cutscene is playing. when the game releases,my plan is to start with a charachter i havent tried and save the sorcerer for when season 1 starts

Yeah it definitely does. That's what I did today. Last time I didn't, I listened to all dialogue because it was the first time and I wanted to take it all in. I didn't today because I just wanted to get to level 20 for the unlocks on release. Once it launches and I'm more invested in my character I think I'll follow it all again.

This time I played druid as it was the one I was least interested in. I didn't mind it but it hasn't changed my mind from starting with sorcerer. Then I'll roll either Necro or barb for first season.

I just had a little bash and got up to the starting city, I just wanted to open up the map before I play more later. Skipped through the cutscenes and got to level 7, didn't take too long. Playing Necro. I didn't think it had been that long since I had played a Diablo but I've forgotten so much. Maybe it's playing on console for the first time

My biggest issue will be the anxiety i get from chosing a class.
Maybe i want a Barbarian with big awesome swords and axes, but nawww, i dont want to miss out on a cool neckromancer with minions.
I'm one of those people who very rarely plays through things a second time because i hate knowing the stories outcomes.

Hell i won't even watch prequels, coz whats the point? i know there in the sequals lol they aint dying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back