Diet, Supplements and Enhancers - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean i dont think i mind tuna, but if you can handle over a kilo of it than bloody hell, go for it. I get sick of anything i eat to much of at once, except icey poles really hahah.

Start my cut tomorrow might take photos, goes for 10 weeks so see how i go.

Yeah that's definitely Synthol in the last video. And by that, I mean aside from the ridiculousness of his body, he's lifting nothing.

I'm actually quite thin (really finding it difficult to put size onto my arms) and I could walk into a gym and preacher curl 10 each side for a solid 4 reps.

If a guy that big (steroids or not) can't curl 15 a side (I could be wrong about the weights there though) there's something seriously wrong.

"can't" I guess, yeah.

But they could be choosing to lift a certain way making it harder.

So many people (as in 95%) do bicep curls incorrectly in that they dont do the full range of motion, dont squeeze at the top of the rep and they use their calves/back/shoulders etc to complete the lift..

Anyway bicep curls should only be a finishing exercise after destroying your back and bi's with pull ups..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do arms on its own day. I find it bar more beneficial than when I was doing back and bis personally.

But yeah, preacher curls help isolate the muscle a little bit more. Still, that wasn't much weight for someone who would otherwise be a ****ing monster.

Also, no more work, woo!

Anyone ever heard of this before, it says protein shakes increase baldness.
http://www.news.com.au/protein-shakes-increase-baldness/story-e6frg12c-1226230049909
Pfft. There might be a link with soy protein (I think it has a history of manipulating hormones is some way) but no one who knows what they're doing takes soy protein anyway, unless of course health restrictions such as allergies, are a factor.

Either that or these guys are also on testosterone, which converts (breaks down?) to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), the hormone responsible for male pattern balding.

I dunno the full story and I'm certainly no expert but I hope she's done her research to be making those claims because they seem ridiculous. :confused:

Why do people say multi grain and wheat bread are so good for you ect ect when it seems they have much more kj/cals in them than just the plain white bread?

Just trying to get this thread bumped a little

I just want to gain my weight and fat, so what type of supplements should i have to use for it???
please suggested me guys, thanks....

^^^^ as what he said. Eat more. A lot more, and train properly. If you count protein powder as a supplement then get some, otherwise dont waste your money.

anyone here tried melanotan or want to try melanotan?
Im interested, I havnt done a whole lot of research on it.. Im not sure if its worth the risk.. Wouldnt go for melanotan 2 as it has an appetite suppressant in it as well.. Couldnt really seem to find a reliable supplier for melanotan from what i saw on the net. Maybe just wait till its approved to be sold commercially?

Im interested, I havnt done a whole lot of research on it.. Im not sure if its worth the risk.. Wouldnt go for melanotan 2 as it has an appetite suppressant in it as well.. Couldnt really seem to find a reliable supplier for melanotan from what i saw on the net. Maybe just wait till its approved to be sold commercially?

i got melanotan 2 and didn't know about the appetite suppressant til I got it, didn't think it would be that bad but I could barely eat a meal. was a shame but my mates who take it have had no issues after the first few days

melanotan 1 from what i've heard is better, just really expensive and not worth it for those who don't get the bad side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back