Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell Pt 2 * FM guilty of assault & intimidation

Remove this Banner Ad

Continued from PART 1

Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both *Guilty
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
He could have easily squeezed through the lower rails, which is probably how he got on to the balcony in the first place if the railed gate was closed. Ran right around the balcony and done the same thing at the high end, expecting his feet to touch the ground.

Or, as you suggest climbed on the furniture and toppled over it.
Probably? We do not know that he got on the balcony at all. Of course it is possible.
I think it would be more suspicious if there were no chairs or if chairs had been taken away before police arrived.

Probably? We do not know that he got on the balcony at all. Of course it is possible.
I think it would be more suspicious if there were no chairs or if chairs had been taken away before police arrived.

We know that according to the FM, when William jumped off the rear low deck he turned right heading towards the entrance gate to the balcony. He'd been running along it earlier in the morning so why not?

If the FGM wasn't aware that William had gone over the balcony, as she seemed to be unaware that her daughter took her vehicle, then moving the furniture might be remarked on. Also moving the furniture might leave dirt around the posts, making it even more obvious it had been moved and questions asked as to why.

Unless the FM saw him go over the balcony, she wouldn't know if the furniture was involved or not. Only that he was at the bottom of it.

We know that according to the FM, when William jumped off the rear low deck he turned right heading towards the entrance gate to the balcony. He'd been running along it earlier in the morning so why not?

If the FGM wasn't aware that William had gone over the balcony, as she seemed to be unaware that her daughter took her vehicle, then moving the furniture might be remarked on. Also moving the furniture might leave dirt around the posts, making it even more obvious it had been moved and questions asked as to why.

Unless the FM saw him go over the balcony, she wouldn't know if the furniture was involved or not. Only that he was at the bottom of it.
"....We know that according to the FM" .... I am more likely to think the absolute opposite of any thing she says. The FGM must of known the car left. Where is LT then?

"....We know that according to the FM" .... I am more likely to think the absolute opposite of any thing she says. The FGM must of known the car left. Where is LT then?

The FGM was also there, she clarified where William was playing before he vanished.

The FM has to simply tell the truth, leaving out the part of her involvement in moving the body if that's what happened and keep it simple. 'There one minute, gone the next.'

I don't think the FGM knew what had happened, if she might have guessed it later. The FGM left the house and stayed elsewhere.

It is more than possible he got on the balcony 'at all'. I think in one of the many FM narratives she even talks about the children playing on the balcony very early in the morning, while FGM was still in bed? So William knew the balcony was there.
In the photos taken that day, the gate to the balcony is wide open, so we can assume it was easily accessible from the garden near the clothesline, where William was reportedly playing and 'running around the house' when he disappeared. Even if the gate was closed, it had no obvious lock mechanism, certainly not a childproof one, so William could have easily opened it to gain access. From the seats where FGM sat reading the newspaper and drinking tea, it would be impossible to see if William had run around towards the front garden, or run along the high balcony - as soon as he went around the corner he would be out of sight. We can clearly see the bench seat at the highest end of the balcony. William would have no trouble getting on that bench seat, and from there access the top rail of the balcony.
(I do not agree that he could squeeze between the uprights or under the horizontal railings).

I do not agree that he could squeeze between the uprights or under the horizontal railings

Four inches or under, anything wider than that and a small three year old could probably get through it but it doesn't matter, if he fell we'll probably never know how it happened.

Just had another look at the balcony, agree he probably couldn't have squeezed through the horizontal rails if it might be possible to get through the top horitzontal rails but it seems more likely he would have gone straight over the top now.

The balcony goes from ground level at the rear to a drop from a height of three storeys at the other end. Very dangerous.

balc.jpg

Just had another look at the balcony, agree he probably couldn't have squeezed through the horizontal rails if it might be possible to get through the top vertical rails but it seems more likely he would have gone straight over the top now.

The balcony goes from ground level at the rear to a drop from a height of three storeys at the other end. Very dangerous.

View attachment 1942842
Yeah I reckon a 3YO head is at least 6 inches or 150mm. The spacing of railings seems less than that, probably 120mm. But anyway it's not relevant, he could have easily got onto the balcony, and easily climbed that bench seat to reach the top rail and go over.

Yeah I reckon a 3YO head is at least 6 inches or 150mm. The spacing of railings seems less than that, probably 120mm. But anyway it's not relevant, he could have easily got onto the balcony, and easily climbed that bench seat to reach the top rail and go over.

If he could reach the lowest horizontal rail he could have hooked a leg in to and scrambled over anyway.

It's just so obvious and in the police interviews I have heard, I didn't hear one cop ask a thing about the balcony. Nothing.

If he could reach the lowest horizontal rail he could have hooked a leg in to and scrambled over anyway.

It's just so obvious and in the police interviews I have heard, I didn't hear one cop ask a thing about the balcony. Nothing.
Tunnel vision. Even when Jubelin allegedly 'ambushed' and 'grilled' the fosters, the entire process was completed in 2 hours, 18 minutes , during which multiple theories were discussed including the balcony, a driveway vehicle accident involving FF, and a scenario involving FGM, and questions about deleted text messages. Contrast this to the recent assault charges where the victim was subjected to 751 questions. (Surely this would take more than 2 hours, and this is the victim of a lesser crime, not a POI.

If I was questioning (let alone 'grilling') the FM about the inconsistencies in her story I would barely scratch the surface in a couple of hours.

If he could reach the lowest vertical rail he could have hooked a leg in to and scrambled over anyway.

You haven’t heard the FFC interview in 2016 at Parramatta. She was asked about the possibility of a balcony fall in the interview. She was asked about all of the really obvious things that might have happened, by Gary Jubelin.

I’ll check my notes and transcript.

IMO

You haven’t heard the FFC interview in 2016 at Parramatta. She was asked about the possibility of a balcony fall in the interview. She was asked about all of the really obvious things that might have happened, by Gary Jubelin.

I’ll check my notes and transcript.

IMO

That was two years later, I'm referring to the time period immediately after.

That was two years later, I'm referring to the time period immediately after.
Ok, gotcha. Great point: I don’t know why it took the pressure of suspect vetting/clearing in the lead-up to a $1Mil award announcement in order to ask that question.

It’s an easy question. Why didn’t police ask her within the first two years of the investigation?

IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, gotcha. Great point: I don’t know why it took the pressure of suspect vetting/clearing in the lead-up to a $1Mil award announcement in order to ask that question.

It’s an easy question. Why didn’t police ask her within the first two years of the investigation?

IMO
Because they were totally taken in by her. Tunnel vision. Even when they finally got round to exploring possibilities other than 'abducted' and 'wandered off', they never really pushed any of these agendae to resolution.
Compared to the intense pressure put on Spedding and Savage, the fosters were figuratively tickled with a feather duster.
It is staggering to me, given all the obvious inconsistencies and contradictions in the various narratives coming from the fosters camp. Basic questions were just never asked, and when they were, the answers, no matter how incredulous, were never challenged.

Because they were totally taken in by her. Tunnel vision. Even when they finally got round to exploring possibilities other than 'abducted' and 'wandered off', they never really pushed any of these agendae to resolution.
Compared to the intense pressure put on Spedding and Savage, the fosters were figuratively tickled with a feather duster.
It is staggering to me, given all the obvious inconsistencies and contradictions in the various narratives coming from the fosters camp. Basic questions were just never asked, and when they were, the answers, no matter how incredulous, were never challenged.
These aren’t the druids you are looking for … move along.

Because they were totally taken in by her. Tunnel vision.
It’s like all of these people cared more about a middle-aged woman than they did about the whereabouts and wellbeing of a three year old child.

IMO, The focus of the investigation had never been on William until the ‘new direction’ was explored. I think the previous focus had been centred around placating the foster mother at all costs.

Last edited:
The FFs body language as they moved from the court after sentencing looked a bit different, like a belligerent swagger. The FM probably won't like having to do community service for 12 months, I imagine she'd rather have done three months solid in jail over that and got it out of the way.
Yep. He’s got a bit of an attitude regarding the DOJ and their processes imo. The FM outwardly actually seems a lot more complaint.

His body language in court and facial expressions would indicate his displeasure with having to be involved in the legal processes and he comes across a bit cavalier at times.

IMO

The FFs body language as they moved from the court after sentencing looked a bit different, like a belligerent swagger. The FM probably won't like having to do community service for 12 months, I imagine she'd rather have done three months solid in jail over that and got it out of the way.
No way would she have wanted to do 3 months in jail.

Mostly likely the inmates would have been chanting Where’s William? to her in much the same way as inmates chant “Teachers Pet” to Chris Dawson.

IMO

No way would she have wanted to do 3 months in jail.

Mostly likely the inmates would have been chanting Where’s William? to her in much the same way as inmates chant “Teachers Pet” to Chris Dawson.

IMO

I think she's a lot tougher and harder than she looks. She'd be okay in jail.

I think she's a lot tougher and harder than she looks. She'd be okay in jail.
I think due to her health that Magistrate McIntyre would not have seriously considered sending her to prison.
I also feel like the FM wouldn’t be able to continue to work if sent to prison. I doubt her employer would give her 3 months leave to go in the clink….

IMO.

On another topic: I wonder what her community corrections order might be? I mean we know she is community minded. Working at the Salvos store?

Attending mental health or rehabilitation sessions? Anger management?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back