Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I think I remember reading that she was a member of GAPA but I’m not sure? Was hoping for confirmation from the brains trust here.
IMO this group could have been the portal of broader community knowledge of the children’s presence.

The NSW murder case of Charlise Mutten has highlighted a NSW self created legal restriction that might surprise some of you, and which is relevant to the William Tyrrell case.

'January 21, 2022 — 3.45pm'
'If William Tyrrell’s abductor was arrested and charged today, the Herald would not be able to report that fact.
It could tell its readers only that a person had been charged with the abduction and murder of a three-year-old boy. It might get away with saying the crime is alleged to have taken place in 2014. At a stretch, it could say the boy was abducted from a house in Kendall. But it would not be able to publish William Tyrrell’s name or include any details that might enable its readers to identify him.'

Hey there BigFooty people. Have had some sort of breakthrough in my thinking on the case/

FFFC mobile phone. It wasn’t on her. It wasn’t with her when she drove up to the riding school and back after WT disappeared.

The police will never be able to track her movements because there was no GPS tracking her. But she knew this. She knows the technology industry. Very well.

If your son went missing and your daughter was at home with your mum, and your husband hadn’t come home yet, and you went for a drive to look for your son, knowing you’d left your 4 or 5 year old behind, wouldn’t you keep your mobile on you as a matter of extreme importance? Why wouldn’t you want to stay connected in case someone called you about your son? What if you’re worried your daughter might be taken also? Wouldn’t you be clinging to that phone for dear life?

What the heck was going on? Why did she go for a drive by herself with no mobile phone 📱 at a critical time and family crisis? When everyone depended on her?

When you are a “tech” person? Just why?
Didn't think there was mobile service there, hence why the foster father had to go elsewhere?

Didn't think there was mobile service there, hence why the foster father had to go elsewhere?

I think he needed a decent speed of connection to attend his online meeting (Skype or some such app). It was apparently patchy. Doesn’t mean there was no internet reception at all and probably suitable for sending and receiving basic texts and/or calls.

Hey there BigFooty people. Have had some sort of breakthrough in my thinking on the case/

FFFC mobile phone. It wasn’t on her. It wasn’t with her when she drove up to the riding school and back after WT disappeared.

The police will never be able to track her movements because there was no GPS tracking her. But she knew this. She knows the technology industry. Very well.

If your son went missing and your daughter was at home with your mum, and your husband hadn’t come home yet, and you went for a drive to look for your son, knowing you’d left your 4 or 5 year old behind, wouldn’t you keep your mobile on you as a matter of extreme importance? Why wouldn’t you want to stay connected in case someone called you about your son? What if you’re worried your daughter might be taken also? Wouldn’t you be clinging to that phone for dear life?

What the heck was going on? Why did she go for a drive by herself with no mobile phone 📱 at a critical time and family crisis? When everyone depended on her?

When you are a “tech” person? Just why?

Sorry, I'm not sure if you are just suggesting she didn't have her mobile on her, or if you have some reason to believe she didn't?

Sorry, I'm not sure if you are just suggesting she didn't have her mobile on her, or if you have some reason to believe she didn't?

I'm confused too because I've not seen anything reported about her going on a drive and not taking her mobile with her. How would we know if she had her phone with her or not? Police would know but I've not read it anywhere.

And if she was in a panic and reception was hit and miss then not taking her phone is not a red flag to me. Not in isolation anyway.

That’s right yes I don’t believe she had her phone on her on the drive.

I’m pretty sure it was left inside the house that morning and I think one of the reasons the case has been hard to crack is there’s no GPS data for FFFC because the phone was not taken on the drive.

I could be wrong. Prove me wrong!

I was thinking about this young girl in care who was recently missing in NSW and the police tracked the step father’s movements using his mobile phone and CCTV.

No one knew what WT’s FFFC movements really were as she evaded CCTV and mobile data.

The NSW murder case of Charlise Mutten has highlighted a NSW self created legal restriction that might surprise some of you, and which is relevant to the William Tyrrell case.

'January 21, 2022 — 3.45pm'
'If William Tyrrell’s abductor was arrested and charged today, the Herald would not be able to report that fact.
It could tell its readers only that a person had been charged with the abduction and murder of a three-year-old boy. It might get away with saying the crime is alleged to have taken place in 2014. At a stretch, it could say the boy was abducted from a house in Kendall. But it would not be able to publish William Tyrrell’s name or include any details that might enable its readers to identify him.'
Jesus.

That’s right yes I don’t believe she had her phone on her on the drive.

I’m pretty sure it was left inside the house that morning and I think one of the reasons the case has been hard to crack is there’s no GPS data for FFFC because the phone was not taken on the drive.

I could be wrong. Prove me wrong!

I was thinking about this young girl in care who was recently missing in NSW and the police tracked the step father’s movements using his mobile phone and CCTV.

No one knew what WT’s FFFC movements really were as she evaded CCTV and mobile data.
You’re saying you’re pretty sure it was left in the house, what makes you think this?

I think I remember reading that she was a member of GAPA but I’m not sure? Was hoping for confirmation from the brains trust here.
No, I don't think she was. AJ and PB were, maybe that is where you are getting confused?

“It seems cruel towards the biological parents who were doing courses and trying to change … “

Except they couldn’t, and didn’t. Have they, since then? Have they got their daughter back?
That's a bit unfair. Who knows what would have happened if the trauma of William disappearing didn't happen. It broke them, from my understanding.

That's a bit unfair. Who knows what would have happened if the trauma of William disappearing didn't happen. It broke them, from my understanding.
Yes, losing a child is the worst that can happen. But they were a long way from regaining custody at that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New episode in the Where’s William Tyrrell podcast lobbed today.
If you enjoy the podcasters still rabbiting on about how they never saw anything to suggest the FP’s were ever guilty, it would be a good listen.
Otherwise, put on some good music on Spotify

If you enjoy the podcasters still rabbiting on about how they never saw anything to suggest the FP’s were ever guilty, it would be a good listen.
Oh Lord. Was there anything of substance this episode ?

Yes, losing a child is the worst that can happen. But they were a long way from regaining custody at that time.
I think FD was under long term care orders by that time and WT I think under a short care order? But yes you’re absolutely right.

There was a social group in Kendall area called GAPA (Grandparents and Parents Again). A few of the members of this group turned out to be convicted paedophiles, and were part of the 20-odd paedophiles in the area that became subject to NSWPF scrutiny after WT disappeared. ....just shows the need for a publicly available 'paedophile register' so other people do not unwittingly become their friends or associates.
Maybe someone in GAPA rang crime stoppers with new info which lead to the search before Christmas near the house

Have the FP’s (especially the FM) been charged yet or has the last 50 pages whatever of this thread just been pure slander by quite a few in here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back