Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Have the FP’s (especially the FM) been charged yet or has the last 50 pages whatever of this thread just been pure slander by quite a few in here?
From my understanding no one has been charged with anything and all explanations are still on the table such as abduction by an unknown entity.

Have the FP’s (especially the FM) been charged yet or has the last 50 pages whatever of this thread just been pure slander by quite a few in here?
They have gone out of their way to prevent their identities being made public, so we only know them as the "former foster parents". We have never seen their faces and anyone who thinks they know their names is not able to reveal it on this forum. While it protects them from being identified as William Tyrrell's former carers, it also means that they cannot be slandered/libeled. They could be anyone.........

I haven’t seen any slander, just discussion on who may be hiding something or may be guilty, they’re just opinions. It may seem like a witch hunt towards the FP’s but recent news events and investigations leads towards questions, potential scenarios, and timelines because these particular people are being investigated.

They’ve both been charged with common assault of a minor. They’ve both had AVOs taken out against them by police on behalf of a minor formerly in their care. But you know that already.

They have gone out of their way to prevent their identities being made public, so we only know them as the "former foster parents". We have never seen their faces and anyone who thinks they know their names is not able to reveal it on this forum. While it protects them from being identified as William Tyrrell's former carers, it also means that they cannot be slandered/libeled. They could be anyone.........
I haven’t seen any slander, just discussion on who may be hiding something or may be guilty, they’re just opinions. It may seem like a witch hunt towards the FP’s but recent news events and investigations leads towards questions, potential scenarios, and timelines because these particular people are being investigated.

Regardless of technicalities such as their indentities are not known, is the way they've been discussed here acceptable? If the FM and FP were your brother/sister, or son/daughter, given all they've been through, is post after post accusing them of murdering their son acceptable, if they're innocent (which seems increasingly likely as no charges have been laid after many years of investigation)? Not having a go, genuinely interested in whether the the forum considers their treatment appropriate. I think sometimes we are so far removed from people (i.e. interstate, overseas), that maybe we forget that they could read this, people who know them could read this, and it might harm innocent people.

Last edited:
Regardless of technicalities such as their indentities are not known, is the way they've been discussed here acceptable? If the FM and FP were your brother/sister, or son/daughter, given all they've been through, is post after post accusing them of murdering their son acceptable, if they're innocent (which seems increasingly likely as no charges have been laid after many years of investigation)? Not having a go, genuinely interested in whether the the forum considers their treatment appropriate. I think sometimes we are so far removed from people (i.e. interstate, overseas), that maybe we forget that they could read this, people who know them could read this, and it might harm innocent people.

Having spent more time than I've had going over this thread recently, looking for anything that might cross the line and that wasn't inspired by or prompted by the police and the press, then trawling over facebook groups and the public comments section of said press, this thread is very tame.

Again though, if anybody sees a post in here that needs review and given the mods occasionally need help spotting them, please put a report in.

The above was around a year ago where Xanthe Mallett, Channel 10 and the FPs didn't expect the investigative team to turn their attention to one of the FPs as a POI. So it's interesting now to listen to this latest podcast where imo Xanthe has realised she might have had the wrong read on the situation.

That podcast has now been removed.

Their identities being unknown are not a "technicality", although I think your threats of some kind of legal action against forum posters are simply intended to be provocative. The fact is that "defamation" is to cause harm to an individual's reputation. If that individual cannot be identified, they therefore cannot suffer an injury to their reputation.

Are you a relative of the FPs? You seem to have little regard for the other POI's who HAVE been identified and have ACTUALLY had their reputations harmed by the Police investigation. Remember, the Police identified the FFPs by taking out an AVO against them and charging them with assault. The Police are the ones who indicated that the FFFC was their only focus, who searched the FFGM's former home and the area where the FFFC said she went in the minutes after discovering WT missing. This isn't something made up by posters on this forum. Should we simply ignore the investigations that the Police are conducting and the POIs they are indicating and go off on investigations of our own??

I think the community as a whole is concerned about the fact that WT has been harmed by someone or some people and that FD has been allegedly assaulted at the hands of her former foster carers.

I'll just drop this here. It's quite clear the forensic digs were commenced under a coronial order so there must be something that came to the attention of the coroner to send them there.

“The forensic search, which is being conducted under a coronial order as part of ongoing investigations into the disappearance of William Tyrrell, has been ongoing since Monday, November 15.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their identities being unknown are not a "technicality", although I think your threats of some kind of legal action against forum posters are simply intended to be provocative. The fact is that "defamation" is to cause harm to an individual's reputation. If that individual cannot be identified, they therefore cannot suffer an injury to their reputation.

Are you a relative of the FPs? You seem to have little regard for the other POI's who HAVE been identified and have ACTUALLY had their reputations harmed by the Police investigation. Remember, the Police identified the FFPs by taking out an AVO against them and charging them with assault. The Police are the ones who indicated that the FFFC was their only focus, who searched the FFGM's former home and the area where the FFFC said she went in the minutes after discovering WT missing. This isn't something made up by posters on this forum. Should we simply ignore the investigations that the Police are conducting and the POIs they are indicating and go off on investigations of our own??
I never threatened legal action, where'd you get that from! I have no connection to the FPs, who am I going to sue? I feel for everybody who has been accused, but the FPs have been the subject of all the recent speculation. If they did it, fair enough, but if they didn't, the comments about them everywhere would probably be really painful, having lost their son and then being blamed for it. Yes, the FM was apparently named the sole PoI (although I can't find where), but perhaps that was made on erroneous evidence/accusation. If not, she is incredibly lucky to be able to evade prosecution for 7 years.

Like I said earlier, I'm not having a go. I was genuinely curious as to whether members considered that we've treated them fairly in this thread. It seems most of us are pretty certain FM did it, is a rightful subject of specualtion, and that's fine. I'll probably refrain from posting any more in this thread now until she is charged!

Last edited:
Yes, the FM was apparently named the sole PoI (although I can't find where), but perhaps that was made on erroneous evidence/accusation
It was stated at the police presser by Mick Fuller the Commissioner of Police at the same time he said the investigation was in a shambles and that too much time was wasted looking at people who clearly had nothing to do with William's disappearance.

Of course what he said has upset a lot of people.

I can't find that video now but there's a recording of some of it in this link.

Even here in the latest Channel 10 podcast which has been transparently pro fosters, Lea opens with a recap.

'We had some major developments in the investigation the new direction of Strikeforce Rosann had taken which focused on the foster mother as the main suspect'

The earlier episode looks like it's back up again.

Even here in the latest Channel 10 podcast which has been transparently pro fosters, Lea opens with a recap.

'We had some major developments in the investigation the new direction of Strikeforce Rosann had taken which focused on the foster mother as the main suspect'

The earlier episode looks like it's back up again.
I wonder if it has been edited...

I never threatened legal action, where'd you get that from! I have no connection to the FPs, who am I going to sue? I feel for everybody who has been accused, but the FPs have been the subject of all the recent speculation. If they did it, fair enough, but if they didn't, the comments about them everywhere would probably be really painful, having lost their son and then being blamed for it. Yes, the FM was apparently named the sole PoI (although I can't find where), but perhaps that was made on erroneous evidence/accusation. If not, she is incredibly lucky to be able to evade prosecution for 7 years.

Like I said earlier, I'm not having a go. I was genuinely curious as to whether members considered that we've treated them fairly in this thread. It seems most of us are pretty certain FM did it, is a rightful subject of specualtion, and that's fine. I'll probably refrain from posting any more in this thread now until she is charged!
Really? Is that what you meant to say? Exclude me from that statement, please.

Most of us have been careful in here not to say we think she murdered William.

We've thrown some support behind the police working an accident theory.
As the latest episode of the ‘Where’s William? podcast’ reminded us, “there’s no smoke without fire 🔥.”

There has to be a good reason for the strike force Rosann media strategy to have progressed the way it did as an investigative strategy. They’re not promoting the “one POI” direction for nothing. And most reasonable consumers of the media would assume that there would be no smoke without a fire.

But let’s see how things pan out as more information is eventually released by the taskforce or at the inquest.

Both Covid and the weather respectively have not been helpful in expediting either the common assault process or the WT investigation, but I believe that justice will run it’s course eventually.

Let’s hope they leave no stone unturned in their pursuit of justice for both vulnerable children, William and FD.

The book 'Searching for Spiderman' by Ally Chumley has been banned in NSW over legal issues and pulled from the shelves. With that in mind, some excerpts in this thread will need to be removed.

It has excellent reviews though, you might pick a new copy up out of the UK. Ally attended both the 2019 and the 2020 inquests.

Searching for Spiderman

The book 'Searching for Spiderman' by Ally Chumley has been banned in NSW over legal issues and pulled from the shelves. With that in mind, some excerpts in this thread will need to be removed.

It has excellent reviews though, you might pick a new copy up out of the UK. Ally attended both the 2019 and the 2020 inquests.

Searching for Spiderman
Thanks I just ordered it. I wonder if these movements mean something is going on behind the scenes??

It has excellent reviews though, you might pick a copy up out of the UK. Ally attended both the 2019 and the 2020 inquests.

Searching for Spiderman
No way! Fortunately my copy is sitting on my kitchen bench. Such a good read.

Absolutely. They are ghosts. No one here has used an actual name or shared an image of anyone they think might be FFFC or FMFC. But the media has - even if the faces were blurred.

Either way, all members of this forum have respected the suppression order(s) in a more authentic way than the media have.

I'll just drop this here. It's quite clear the forensic digs were commenced under a coronial order so there must be something that came to the attention of the coroner to send them there.

“The forensic search, which is being conducted under a coronial order as part of ongoing investigations into the disappearance of William Tyrrell, has been ongoing since Monday, November 15.

Maybe the coroner made a finding that - while unlikely - a search of the property must be fully undertaken before the coroner can make further ruling

ie dotting I's and crossing Ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back