Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
That's really interesting. No idea if it implies the phone was hidden by the FM then found or if it just wasn't examined thoroughly at the time. Shocker either way but.

View attachment 1288798

Yep it's certainly interesting. Not sure how long telco's hold data..but I'm wondering 7yrs ago they would have the data dump of mobile pings within that area, have they had an unaccounted phone number all this time and finally tracked down who actually owned it???

We know FD was asked about having more than one phone and apparently he said he only had the one (I don't believe this). His contacts were under movie star name's (totally strange) but he said it helped him remember who was who by nick-naming his associates.

7yrs ago there were a few websites that you could look for people via email and those sites linked you up to anything associated with your email, social media account's (you could see all fb info, even if your account was locked tight) and phone number's etc etc....I can say that FD had more than 1 phone number in his name.

Thankfully with new/tighter privacy changes the website's you could use are now defunct...was a real scary eye opener for me when I was using those site's and seen what information you could obtain for an individual.

It’s possible that the police have used this AVO simply as a method to remove LT from the FP whilst they build their case. I don’t believe that they would have a covert operation running on the FP at the moment because it takes quite a lot of evidence to apply for a covert warrant.

Rosann might have reviewed previous interviews with LT, pulled some minor domestic event out of a statement and used that to apply for the AVO.

With LT out of the FP care, and if the coroner has found WT to be deceased in his findings - that will remove potential conflicts with NSW Foster legislation from the case, which will give Rosann more investigative power over the FP.

source -https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/MAR.0001.001.0966.pdf
I mean, the former foster carers really need to come out of the shadows now. They’re not foster parents anymore so it’s time to see who they are.

Yep it's certainly interesting. Not sure how long telco's hold data..but I'm wondering 7yrs ago they would have the data dump of mobile pings within that area, have they had an unaccounted phone number all this time and finally tracked down who actually owned it???

We know FD was asked about having more than one phone and apparently he said he only had the one (I don't believe this). His contacts were under movie star name's (totally strange) but he said it helped him remember who was who by nick-naming his associates.

7yrs ago there were a few websites that you could look for people via email and those sites linked you up to anything associated with your email, social media account's (you could see all fb info, even if your account was locked tight) and phone number's etc etc....I can say that FD had more than 1 phone number in his name.

Thankfully with new/tighter privacy changes the website's you could use are now defunct...was a real scary eye opener for me when I was using those site's and seen what information you could obtain for an individual.
So if you could find that ** had two phones, why couldn’t the police?

IMO (fingers crossed) this will show the importance of a coroner.

Most definitely and I'm 100% Harriet will find the answers for William and his loved one's.

Harriet was also the coroner for the Braxton Slager case who was in foster care.

It’s possible that the police have used this AVO simply as a method to remove LT from the FP whilst they build their case. I don’t believe that they would have a covert operation running on the FP at the moment because it takes quite a lot of evidence to apply for a covert warrant.

Rosann might have reviewed previous interviews with LT, pulled some minor domestic event out of a statement and used that to apply for the AVO.

With LT out of the FP care, and if the coroner has found WT to be deceased in his findings - that will remove potential conflicts with NSW Foster legislation from the case, which will give Rosann more investigative power over the FP.

source -https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/MAR.0001.001.0966.pdf
It’s been reported LT had bruises. But yeah that could’ve been documented in a case report and maybe Rosann alerted to it and then they build the AVO case from that.

Also, corporal punishment like hitting and slapping is completely forbidden 🚫 for foster carers in NSW to use on foster kids so maybe the former foster parents disciplined the child by hitting or slapping and picked up a common assault charge for that.

They haven’t been charged with aggravated assault and the magistrate seemed to imply the charges were no big deal compared to her other cases being heard on the 23rd of November so... yeah...

Further powers of the Coroner include:

authorising a police officer or other person to enter any place and gather evidence, similar to a search warrant

Not sure if the above bolded part would include a covert operation.

I love this.

This is what I think however... I did start to speculate in the last couple days maybe this was an outside report and was brought to attention of the taskforce, and is what made The task force reconsider everything said from day 1.
Just curious what make you think that?

Shouldn’t she have been faking concern then, if she was wanting to spread a false story? Lindy Chamberlain was convicted - convicted and jailed - because people said she didn’t show enough emotion. You can’t draw any conclusions from the tone of someone’s voice, maybe trying not to panic, on the phone.

I’m not sure of anything but this isn’t sufficient reason to suspect FM.
Shouldn’t she have been faking concern then, if she was wanting to spread a false story? Lindy Chamberlain was convicted - convicted and jailed - because people said she didn’t show enough emotion. You can’t draw any conclusions from the tone of someone’s voice, maybe trying not to panic, on the phone.

I’m not sure of anything but this isn’t sufficient reason to suspect FM.

But if you tie that call in with the media interviews FP'S have done, along with their police statements, police walk thru interviews and neighbours statements there are many and I mean many inconsistencies from the very 1st day. Why the FP'S were cleared so early with the countless inconsistencies in their stories, is just totally unimaginable IMO

Those 2 reasons are not very high up on my list of likely reasons.

Why do you think LT wasn't removed from their care after William went missing?

It's on record that William sustained bruising while in their care on a couple of occasions, William goes missing, but yet they can still maintain the care of LT. That should've been enough to move LT...but for some reason she wasn't and now that poor little girl is alleged to have suffered abuse from both FP'S.

Someone sure pulled string's to have LT remain in their care, I can guarantee if LT was in the care of a normal battling foster care families home that can't afford top notch lawyers, LT would've been removed immediately IMO

Why do you think LT wasn't removed from their care after William went missing?
Would prefer not to publicly speculate any more than I already have on this.

Maybe after LT has turned 18, and has legal rights of her own, we will get to find out more about what happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, the former foster carers really need to come out of the shadows now. They’re not foster parents anymore so it’s time to see who they are.

I don’t understand how the FPs were cleared so soon. They were cleared by the initial investigators, then again by GJ. Stinks to high heaven for me. So many inconsistencies - although some have only just come to light.
Looking more and more like LT was failed by NSW police as much as he was failed by the FPs.

I totally agree - They should no longer be protected by Foster legislation IMO (although I have pretty much no knowledge of the laws regarding this - it just makes sense IMO)

Last edited:
I don’t understand how the FPs were cleared so soon. They were cleared by the initial investigators, then again by GJ. Stinks to high heaven for me. So many inconsistencies - although some have only just come to light.
Looking more and more like LT was failed by NSW police as much as he was failed by the FPs.

Stinks of corruption.
LT and WT have both been failed by the foster care system, the Salvation Army, NSW Police, FM, FF and FGM.

They’ve been especially failed by GJ and by every media outlet that supported the foster parents.

It’s been said that FF and FM wanted siblings and so two were “found” for them.

It’s also been said that GJ and FM became close in an unprofessional way.

Thankfully it seems like the coroner is set on seeing justice and truth prevail.

Shame on all parties involved both in WT disappearance and death and in keeping LT with the POI for 7 long years after. Shame on them. The bio family must be absolutely beside themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back