Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
I think the police could be a bit more forthcoming though about exactly what new information they received that has them back in Kendall and publicly stating they have narrowed in on the FM as the one person of interest.

I dont think they are trying to win the case in the court of public opinion. They are only ever going to release enough information so that those that know will know they are onto something.

They arent going to release information on what they have to appease the general public's curiosity. I would hazard a guess that more information will come out in the resumption of the inquest, or in the event of an arrest. I would rather remain in suspense and them gather a conviction, than them release too much information that jeopardises the chances of a conviction...

We need to discuss this case with objectivity in here, unlike Chris somewhat who is at pains to defend the FM as the only person of interest, and who is just shy of accusing NSW Police of engaging in some sort of vendetta?

I think the police could be a bit more forthcoming though about exactly what new information they received that has them back in Kendall and publicly stating they have narrowed in on the FM as the one person of interest.

Was a pretty disgusting unprofessional interview IMO

The pair have been charged with the assault of a child who is not William Tyrrell, which Chris also “[doesn’t] believe for a second”.
“I know these people, and I don’t buy it.”

What's he implying?? A child is lying. Just wrong on so many levels

I dont think they are trying to win the case in the court of public opinion. They are only ever going to release enough information so that those that know will know they are onto something.

They arent going to release information on what they have to appease the general public's curiosity. I would hazard a guess that more information will come out in the resumption of the inquest, or in the event of an arrest. I would rather remain in suspense and them gather a conviction, than them release too much information that jeopardises the chances of a conviction...

Most definitely, especially given the FP'S love to lawyer up real quick and threaten legal action IMO

There is a current inquest happening in the disappearance of Theo Hayez, it's being live streamed each day via YouTube.

Day 1 in the opening it gives good insight on what Phone data and Google location can show for a person.

Starts at 33.00

Just thought I’d share the Bravehearts position statement on the WT investigation;

Please see attached.

Attachments

• 15BA10AD-76DC-4559-9C05-E0A3C09D41AA.jpeg
    15BA10AD-76DC-4559-9C05-E0A3C09D41AA.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 232
There is a current inquest happening in the disappearance of Theo Hayez, it's being live streamed each day via YouTube.

Day 1 in the opening it gives good insight on what Phone data and Google location can show for a person.

Starts at 33.00

Thank you, we have a thread for Theo Hayez so I will post this in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how much money was raised in the Finding William fundraising appeals and how these funds were disbursed? Might be six figures, might be seven figures, might be eight figures??????????

Who knows what the total amount actually was

I wonder how much money was raised in the Finding William fundraising appeals and how these funds were disbursed? Might be six figures, might be seven figures, might be eight figures??????????
I was thinking this today. I think the funds definitely need to be audited and reviewed by the police ASAP.

The police also need to look into the links with Bravehearts.

Proceeds of crime perhaps?

Post on Facebook thread reads:

“Why does everyone assume that if it was the foster parents, it must have been an accident that was covered up? Is it because they are rich that people can’t comprehend that they might be capable of foul play?”

(I didn’t write this but it poses a question about the bias we may have toward wealthy people committing crimes and this family in particular...)

Do you think there was an accident that occurred? Or do you think something deliberate occurred?

Attachments

• C29EE7B7-9C2E-4A96-947C-0834FE74854F.jpeg
    C29EE7B7-9C2E-4A96-947C-0834FE74854F.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 106
Was a pretty disgusting unprofessional interview IMO

The pair have been charged with the assault of a child who is not William Tyrrell, which Chris also “[doesn’t] believe for a second”.
“I know these people, and I don’t buy it.”

What's he implying?? A child is lying. Just wrong on so many levels

This is so wrong. The magistrate’s comments in the common assault case(s) against FM and FD have been unhelpful also. We need to remember a minor is in need of protection and police have alleged she has been harmed by both caregivers and has charged them both with “common assault” and removed her from the foster home.

Who knows what the total amount actually was

How many posters can you print for $140’000??

I also want to know if a portion of money that goes to the Morecombe charity gets funnelled into the “Where’s William campaign?”

Can a journalist do a FOI to find this out?

It would be a great article to read.

There seems to have been some sort of disagreement in the Where’s William funding campaign in 2019:

“A dispute over money has split the two organisations behind the Where’s William? campaign...”

By Caroline Overington. June 29, 2019.

Attachments

• B846B847-9919-4DBB-ADB4-2BB83BA36652.jpeg
    B846B847-9919-4DBB-ADB4-2BB83BA36652.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back