Multiplat Disco Elysium

Remove this Banner Ad

Just started playing this, at the end of Day 1. It's slower than I expected and there's a s**t ton of reading. I find myself, flicking through the dialogue.

It's not bad, but it hasn't hooked me.

I loved when talking to the cafe manager, him asking you to settle the bill and just doing a runner while yelling "* you!" and crashing into the chick in a wheelchair!

Finished. Definitely a slow burn, a s**t ton of reading, could only play it in short bursts.

It was good though.

Got to the tribunal, chose the option to shoot the prick, thinking it'd be an instant death thing but wanted to see what happened. Woke up with the Cuno as my side kick! I actually went back and retried it and had Kim survive. Played the game out with him, then reloaded and did it again with Cuno.

I might go back at some point and play as a complete * up, see if they leave me there at the end.

everyone needs to play disco elysium, regardless of your political affiliation.

there's a ton of reading but it's got an engaging story, an endearing sense of humour and a great story diversion. it puts a lot of RPGs to shame for just how much you can do and explore in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back