AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Purple Suit

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
I like that it's been refused classification in Australia, but still available on Steam
The classification board are so old and past it, they don’t know how to turn on a computer to check.

Not sure why Sony/Xbox don’t just sell it electronically too.

Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
Just reload an old save. Scum saving is possible (assuming they haven’t changed it) so you can redo checks if you want. Often failing a check is fun though and can lead to other good stuff.

I am thinking about another play thru as a alcohol/drug fuelled hard man but not sure yet.
I prefer not to save scum for the most part so for now I'll just play as intended. Does the long dialogue at the start have any implications on game play or can I just spam X through that to get into the actual game? That looks like a bit that would annoy me, having to do that every time I die.
You can also take stuff to recover both health and moral which are affected by different things. Basically 2 health metres that kill you if either hit zero.

You might want to put some skill points into endurance and volition to get them up. Spec wrong at the start and you can get one shotted by embarrassment.
I think it was embarrassment that got me actually. I had only picked up one health item by that time and unsure if I had any skill points or anything to spend. I'm flying completely blind in this game, hadn't even seen a screenshot before I turned it on so its a complete learning experience.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
I like that it's been refused classification in Australia, but still available on Steam
Don't need to get a classification to initially publish on Steam. It can get pulled after the fact though. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets pulled from Steam soon so anyone interested in it might be wise to grab it now. Once it's in your library it can't be pulled.

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Don't need to get a classification to initially publish on Steam. It can get pulled after the fact though. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets pulled from Steam soon so anyone interested in it might be wise to grab it now. Once it's in your library it can't be pulled.
I've been tempted to buy it for ages, but as awesome as it sounds I'm just not sure it's my kind of game

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
I've been tempted to buy it for ages, but as awesome as it sounds I'm just not sure it's my kind of game
Worst case I think you'll be able to get it from a key seller in the future if you really wanted. When the games are refused classification they don't become contraband, only the sale of it here is illegal. Don't quote me but I don't think Steam would refuse to accept a key you got from elsewhere.

Footy_Fan2007

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2008
Sin City
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
No One
Really wanting to play on ps5.
Any idea if I create a US account and get it that way, will the game be available on my normal account to?

HBK619

Premium Platinum
Dec 5, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Storm and United
Really wanting to play on ps5.
Any idea if I create a US account and get it that way, will the game be available on my normal account to?
Yeah, it will.

Basically it'll be 'owned' by the US account, but you can play it on the same console as long as that account is on your system.

dumb

i sh*t blue
Jul 12, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
Carlton
added this one to my pile of shame not long ago, will revisit this thread in a couple of years. nice to see some good words on it somewhere other than the steam review wanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad