D1 Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favourites salute in all 5 games.

Makes things even tougher for the struggling Friars, who really weren't in the hunt all day TBH.

Best I can say now is we are putting games into players who HOPEFULLY will stick around for season 2018 (which is looking increasingly more likely to involve a drop down to Div 2).

Favourites salute in all 5 games.

Makes things even tougher for the struggling Friars, who really weren't in the hunt all day TBH.

Best I can say now is we are putting games into players who HOPEFULLY will stick around for season 2018 (which is looking increasingly more likely to involve a drop down to Div 2).

4 favourites Preston got done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Big loss by Preston, I hear they might have a few gone OS.
Terrible 1st Q by the Monds , but after that game over. Good luck to St Johns with some good hard working people off the field, must be tough where they are and it didn't help them with Preston getting done.

We were told about the players going O/S also, but they were all still playing yesterday. Not sure if it is fact or fiction.

Outstanding win from our young group. The bullants were coming home with what was the scorning end for the game, 3 goal wind, got in front and we thought that they were going to run all over the top of us. The boys lifted and worked really hard to get a very important win for the club.

Happy Chump.

We were told about the players going O/S also, but they were all still playing yesterday. Not sure if it is fact or fiction.

Outstanding win from our young group. The bullants were coming home with what was the scorning end for the game, 3 goal wind, got in front and we thought that they were going to run all over the top of us. The boys lifted and worked really hard to get a very important win for the club.

Happy Chump.
Word is SMS have a few O/S, they may find it difficult to get their spots back.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some bloody good footballers running around in Division 1. Probably headlined by the forwards. Who have been the stand outs this year?

Romanyak, Dolan, Nitas, Marcon when hes forward, Cloke and Bromley, M.Hine when hes forward. Thornton still performs and Edwards can play.

Like it. Good call on Nitas and Hine. A number of the PEGS boys have been solid all year, as you'd expect, as well as SMS, Ormond and Preston. Some solid play from players in battling teams like Nick Thornely at Ivanhoe as well as a handful from each of the other clubs is good to see.

Romanyak, Dolan, Nitas, Marcon when hes forward, Cloke and Bromley, M.Hine when hes forward. Thornton still performs and Edwards can play.
Agree with this . We played a bloke from Oakleigh the other week , number 2 . Think they call him scooter . Been kicking a few goals as well I believe.

Congrats to SMS far too good on the day, they had a few out and same with us, so no excuses. It was a very poor effort from Ormond in a big game and kicking 6 9 to 8 1 after half time didn't help. Seriously you would prefer a young ump instead of the little Ray Chamberlain clone who just guessed some of his decisions. Massive game this week at the Krusherdome.

Congrats to SMS far too good on the day, they had a few out and same with us, so no excuses. It was a very poor effort from Ormond in a big game and kicking 6 9 to 8 1 after half time didn't help. Seriously you would prefer a young ump instead of the little Ray Chamberlain clone who just guessed some of his decisions. Massive game this week at the Krusherdome.

Early call, but next weeks battle between the big O's looms as a must win or stay in D-Grade affair.
Both O's would have been pretty confident of a bounce back to C in 2017, but the standard of D1 is pretty hot at the top end.
Will be a cracking end to the season in Ammos Classic Middle Division Bracket.
I for one will not be tuning out at any stage.
D1 Rocking in 2017.

I would think that game was at Coburg. Agree with Bedders that St Mary's were too good. Ormond controlled a fair bit of the game , but couldn't convert on the scoreboard.

Edit: removed quoted deleted message - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back