Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

george bisset

Draftee
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How long will the VAFA tolerate the blatant dirty play of Therry? Hits off the ball, sometimes well behind play, it's just pathetic

heslop

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Preston is by far the most interesting team imo
Have 1 win from 1 game against ormond
Have 2 wins from 2 games against pegs
Sms smashed them by 10 goals
Nobs smashed them by 10 goals
Hoes lost and beat them

VAFA Spectator

Senior List
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
It seems the final 4 is set, just shuffling the pack in terms of the order of the top 2 and the next 2. The last round will definitely be a finals preview. Preston are indeed the unpredictable element.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
We've lost 40 from the previous year. So it would've been a miracle to get up!
They had a crack. The idiot that gave us 2 goals in a minute should be pissed off and allowed us to kick 7 against the gale. On a positive the beers are still only $5 and the Dimmies are the best in the vafa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VAFA Spectator

Senior List
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
I was going to fall on my sword until I saw Bedford's reply, now I'm determined to hang around to see what other Aussie cultural icons have escaped attention.

Is OTP this guy?
hqdefault.jpg

or this guy?

8b598e766376c3664b6d6be40aaa9158

VAFA Spectator

Senior List
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Big game for Preston this week at SMS , lose that and it opens the door for Oakleigh who will get a percentage boost against St Johns. PEGS will build their own % boost against Friars. Ormond should win against NOBS , but have quite a few out inj. and O/S.
The Saints rarely lose at Ferndale so you would expect them to get the job done, but nothing is guaranteed.
I am told by those who were there that NOBS were ok last week, an undermanned Ormond may be susceptible.
PEGS the only result to put your house on.
I expect Ivanhoe to get over Therry if they can avoid the thuggery.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
The Saints rarely lose at Ferndale so you would expect them to get the job done, but nothing is guaranteed.
I am told by those who were there that NOBS were ok last week, an undermanned Ormond may be susceptible.
PEGS the only result to put your house on.
I expect Ivanhoe to get over Therry if they can avoid the thuggery.
Never had a problem with Therry. A couple at PEGS can snipe though.

Wily old veterans of PEGs held our very young line up out comfortably on their home deck, coming home with a 7 goal to nil last term (actually a 17 scoring shot to 1 last term).

Hard to imagine they'd ever not have a wind affected game out there. Genuine "half ground footy". What a weird place to put sporting fields!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back