Blue and Gold Blood

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
They have been shown up to be pretenders 3 games in a row. I think in the 2nd half of last year other teams were complacent when playing Freo and thats how they got their streak of consecutive wins. But witnessing their pathetic skills, minimal endeavour and consistant behaviour problems (another Docker reported tonight, Headland will be suspended) any footy supporter would conclude that the Dockers overachieved in 2006, and now that teams are taking them seriously this year they will slide back down the ladder.

Will struggle to make the 8, and Connolly might not be there by the end of the season.

Winning games when nobody expects you to perform is a diffierent story to when you have the weight of expectation to win almost every game.

They beat a lot of sides last year as the underdog, now they are expected to win, it is much easier playing this game when you are the hunter. Need a lot of class to shine as the hunted.

weight of expectation showing me thinks. Terrible with their foot skills and intensity. WCE killed them at crucial cont possessions.

braun, steinglein outstanding. Tarrant, Headland, Longmuir really poor. Bell never hurts going fwd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree completely, and I said it last year.

They knocked off Adelaide, Sydney & West Coast (I think) when none of those teams had anything to play for.

They aren't that good.

Nono, they didn't beat Sydney, they hammered the eagles, and beat adelaide in adelaide, but they didn't beat the swans and they lost to ninthmond at home

Nono, they didn't beat Sydney, they hammered the eagles, and beat adelaide in adelaide, but they didn't beat the swans and they lost to ninthmond at home

We gave the Dockers a 5-0 winning start against us when they entered the comp, not much has gone their way since. I hope they finish 15th, ahead of Essendon.

We gave the Dockers a 5-0 winning start against us when they entered the comp, not much has gone their way since. I hope they finish 15th, ahead of Essendon.
we beat them at subiaco occasionally, they can't beat us anywhere in sydney at the moment, and haven't since 2000 or 2001 i believe...

Wait till they get their players back.

Rubbish excuse.
Eagles have been without Cousins, Fletcher, Butler and Nicoski, Cox and Hansen have only just come back and Embley also missed a game.
We're sitting 3-0

Dockers are rubbish. Have had over a decade to get their act together and they're in no better shape on the field than they were in 1995.

I think Fremantle are playing terrible football like they had the whole of the first half of the year last year, however if they start playing the tremendous footy they played last half of last year they will be a force to be reckoned with. Although West Coast have just as many good players out of their side Freo's losses hurt their tema balance more; Farmer was a massive contributor for them during the second half of last year, Michael Johnson who is still out suspended ( quite sofetly if i may add) is a huge loss for any team his rebounded skills are exceptional. However i believe Freo's biggest loss is Heath Black, Freo were dreadful with their disposal and he has one of the best kicks in the competition.

Freo Will make the top eight this year maybe even the four, but it will be another West Coast Sydney grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back