Does anyone have an iphone?

Remove this Banner Ad

I met a guy with one. I also have a mate with an iPod touch so my following statement holds true for that too.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU SIT DOWN WITH THAT THING IN YOUR POCKET?

ive got an ipod touch, pretty much the same thing with regards to interface and is very sleek and nice. i love it

btw, why would you put anything electronic in your back pocket if you plan on sitting down

Apple is overhauling the iphone to make it more attractive to business customers.
Probably best to hold off importing or ebaying until the new release.

They'll be out when the new Apple store opens in Sydney.

Thats the word from our Apple BDM at work.

ive got an ipod touch, pretty much the same thing with regards to interface and is very sleek and nice. i love it

btw, why would you put anything electronic in your back pocket if you plan on sitting down

You wouldn't but it'd be bloody uncomfortable in the side pocket and wouldn't fit in all pants.

I know that the interface is great and all but it seems to be a step in the opposite direction with all other gadgets getting smaller and smaller.

If there is GPS in it I will 100% buy. I need a GPS, a new phone and a new iPod. The iPhone ticks most of the boxes...

The interface is really beautiful; the large screen suddenly makes all other phones seem pokey and awkward. I’m sure that in the future nearly all phones will be touch screen.

Doesn’t have the features, if you are into fashion more than function it will be your thing.

I’ll be staying with my N95.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back