Game Day Dogs v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still has too many of those moments. I think the good still outweighs the bad for him.
Yeah I agree but that was very selfish and was always going to be a miss, just a hero shot instead of centring the ball which would have been the team thing to do. Needs to get that out of his game

Who woulda thunk it Macrae, les gooooooo

Massive percentage booster on offer considering the low score of Adelaide rn, cmon dogs be ruthless

Going at less than 30% for the year. Starting to be an issue
Yeah not great haha, look we know he’s capable it’s not a technical issue like Naughty (which he’s actually fixed to an extent) so I’m not concerned. But boy if we wanna do damage this year he needs to sort it quickly

Gerard Healy is a bloody dumb idiot…. Defending that bump by Rankine which clearly hit Doc right in the head while he was picking up the ball….. saying Rankine has a right to go for the ball. That’s exactly what the AFL are trying to stop due to concussion

Who woulda thunk it Macrae, les gooooooo

Massive percentage booster on offer considering the low score of Adelaide rn, cmon dogs be ruthless

We've been a little fortunate to come up against the Crows missing Doedee, Walker and Thilthorpe. Not going to get a much better opportunity to sink the boots in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard Healy is a bloody dumb idiot…. Defending that bump by Rankine which clearly hit Doc right in the head while he was picking up the ball….. saying Rankine has a right to go for the ball. That’s exactly what the AFL are trying to stop due to concussion

AFL has been trying to teach players to attack the ball exactly like Rankine did, side on like that. I didn't think it was dirty.

Might end up getting suspended because he was slightly late. Wouldn't expect it but who knows.

Is there a better tackle shrugger in the comp than Bailey Dale? It’s like he’s covered in grease sometimes. They just slide right off him.

I’m sorry, Gardner sucks. He does a few good things and we’re all like omg good boy - the bloke is just not very good though

You just can’t be a competent defender if you can’t take an uncontested mark

Miles too good in every aspect today. Watching it the effort and skill level our mob brought has made me sick. Had you guys kicked straight it would be close to a 100 point win for you guys

One question..why didn' t you bring this level if performance v port?. You would have killed them too!!!!?

Honestly I don’t even care about goals at this point this game is ****ed, just don’t let them score next qtr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back