Game Day Dogs v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles too good in every aspect today. Watching it the effort and skill level our mob brought has made me sick. Had you guys kicked straight it would be close to a 100 point win for you guys

One question..why didn' t you bring this level if performance v port?. You would have killed them too!!!!?

Pissing down with rain. Port were good on the day

Miles too good in every aspect today. Watching it the effort and skill level our mob brought has made me sick. Had you guys kicked straight it would be close to a 100 point win for you guys

One question..why didn' t you bring this level if performance v port?. You would have killed them too!!!!?
I thought the effort was there against Port and probably should have won but the conditions were terrible and just not enough composure when it was needed. Similar today that we just can’t finish the good work. You guys have put in a stinker but still have a good chance at finals I think. Young team today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's him!

street fighter GIF

Hope we can finally kick straight for goal in the last and push this margin out a bit. We need to finish it off strong for a change and not let them back in like we did with GWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back