Game Day DOGS v FREO 6.10pm - Finals or Bust, All or Nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it weren't for a spot in the finals we would want to win it for this bloke.

Congrats Mitch on 150 games. Getting better every season.

Even if it weren't for a spot in the finals we would want to win it for this bloke.

Congrats Mitch on 150 games. Getting better every season.
A travesty he has only played in one final. Sure it’s been spoken about.

Would the bag of six goals he kicked against North Melbourne not be defined as a "break out" game.

Remember to focus and be ready for Crowden/Daniel and Conca/Smith match ups or something similar, be ready (53-35).

Looks like it on paper but don’t remember him playing dominantly. Got a couple frees and some silver service. He’s been working really hard, so would love for him to get more reward for the effort.

Walters (inj) and Brad Hill saints have destroyed us for years so big outs from other losses in past. Break even with Fyfe/Mundy and play 4 quarters of good pressure and decent thoughtful ball movement we should get it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of the 35 matches we have played on Sunday twilight / night, we have a 12-23 record.

It's a very poor record. For some reason we struggle in this time slot. Coincidence? Perhaps. I thought we'd get done against WCE in this time slot two weeks ago too. We didn't play well and only just fell over the line. Even in the late 2000s when we were consistently finishing top four, this time slot wasn't favourable for us. I can recall many, many close wins we had in this time slot. Very rarely have we won convincingly in this time slot.

I hope we turn it around tonight.

Don't be nervous. If we win we'll play finals but if we lose we will get a higher draft pick. There's no bad outcomes today.

Come on man.
U want to play finals. Thats what its all about.

Dogs are probably the best chance outside of top 4 to go deep.

Losing to a Fremantle side that is playing for nothing to miss playing finals is a disaster.

Dogs are a classy side. Get it done.

Come on man.
U want to play finals. Thats what its all about.

Dogs are probably the best chance outside of top 4 to go deep.

Losing to a Fremantle side that is playing for nothing to miss playing finals is a disaster.

Dogs are a classy side. Get it done.
Pies and eagles are a decent chance now they have guys returning

I am not worried about this game at all we had to win the last game of the season to make the finals last year. The boys have done it once they will do it again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be nervous. If we win we'll play finals but if we lose we will get a higher draft pick. There's no bad outcomes today.
I actually did think seriously about this, but it's kinda pointless. Our first is getting swallowed by JUH, and our second is going to the Crows. We want the win instead.

Just popping in here to give a quick shout out of support. North another team that will be on the Doggie's bandwagon today. We do NOT want the Dees making the finals due to the first round draft pick exchange we engineered with them last year.

Win this game please, push deep into September/October and continue Melbourne's descent into purgatory. In reality you should win this game easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back