Media #dogs250 ... Who let the dogs out?

Remove this Banner Ad

2962.jpg

#dogs250

West Coast Wonders Veteran & Former Razor dogs105 will play his 250th Sweet FA Match on Sunday

I headed down to the kennels earlier today to ask a few of dogs' canine pals some questions

Cheese: Hi BallaratBulldog

dogs105 runs out for #dogs250 this weekend

JT_the_Man & yourself have played alongside him for all 234 of his Wonders’ matches

Did you know that *he started his qareer @ the Razors way back in Season 2?
*Thanks to Hate for this info

BB: I actually did not. Wonders beat the Razors in the prelim that year. Unlucky.

Cheese: How would you describe dogs as a Teammate?

BB: One sexy dog that can be counted on. Pugsley and Fleabane are inferior breeds.

Cheese: Any words of encouragement before the big game 🤔

BB: Arrive early, or a certain someone might drink all of the celebration alcohol before the game even starts.

Cheese: Hi Pugsley

Tell me who your favourite dog in the Sweet FA is ...

... & why is it dogs105?

Pugs: Fleabane from the Old Boys is hilarious

Cheese: We are catching up to celebrate dogs105 's upcoming 250th Sweet FA Match

Have you got anything nice to say about him?

Pugs: Yeh he is a Crows supporter and has a soh

Cheese: Sweet Opera House?

Pugs: Sense of humour

Cheese: Oh ok

Thanks for your words of encouragement

Cheese: Hi eth-dog

A fellow canine, dogs105, plays his 250th Sweet FA Match on Sunday

What makes him such a lovable character?

eth: Well, being a dog helps. There's a sort of boyish charm about him that endears him to all around him.

Cheese: Have you got a message for dogs ahead of his Milestone?

eth: Woof woof. He'll know what it means ;)

Congrats dogs105 on the big 250!!

Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?!

Christmas Card Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Thank you damicky for the kind words, and to all my fellow dogs for their input!

Sorry, I am going to get slightly serious for a change here, and post a link for you. Last year, I know some of you wonderful people supported my son Alexander, who has a brain tumour and has lost his vision, with his fundraiser for the Children's Tumour Foundation. This Year he is doing a running challenge, and if anyone would like to support his Penguin Squad team and a wonderful cause, please have a look at the link below:

Love, dogs105!

Thank you damicky for the kind words, and to all my fellow dogs for their input!

Sorry, I am going to get slightly serious for a change here, and post a link for you. Last year, I know some of you wonderful people supported my son Alexander, who has a brain tumour and has lost his vision, with his fundraiser for the Children's Tumour Foundation. This Year he is doing a running challenge, and if anyone would like to support his Penguin Squad team and a wonderful cause, please have a look at the link below:

Love, dogs105!
Done! He’s gonna smash it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love, dogs105!
Done, happy to support you and your son :)

Love, dogs105!

Done ✅

Cheese: How would you describe dogs as a Teammate?

BB: One sexy dog that can be counted on. Pugsley and Fleabane are inferior breeds.
:rolleyes: Recent family portraits supplied in lieu of speech - Pugsley's exquisite great aunt Beryl and my dear father Charlie.

Pugsley's-great-aunt-Large-Medium.jpg

Fleabane_royal.jpg

250 games. Extraordinary feat dogs105 :thumbsupv1:

Congrats dogs105, I normally will protest any 50th milestone but I don't remember getting to comment on a 200th.

Sincerely you are as good as it gets. This community can only tick on with people like you. I've never seen you post an unkind word and as a result when you get a dogs tag (hurr) you know you'll probably smile.

Congrats dogs105!

Because we like you, we'll be sending you a "two for one" voucher for use at the Underground Stadium Players' bar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back