Doping Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Froome's advisors apparently going with, his kidneys stopped working for 1 day so the asthma meds built up and couldn't get passed out. He will have more than piss thrown on him at this years tour if he gets away with this BS.
he and LRP (littleRichiePorte) never had urine thrown at them, they made this up

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mec...-shocked-if-lance-armstrong-had-used-a-motor/
Thomas Voeckler has spoken out about mechanical doping, saying he is convinced that he raced against riders using hidden motors and that he wouldn't be surprised if Lance Armstrong had cheated in such a way.

find it unlikely LA was mechanical doping, it would have come out when his teammates threw every piece of mud they could find at him.
That, and the fact that the motors available at the time were quite noisy - and probably heavy. Technology has come a long way since he retired.

Still can't get my head around mechanical doping. Can "handle" medical doping to a degree, mech doping would really pull the rug out from underneath the sport.
Seems like a house of cards if these claims get proven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit of Sky/Wiggo news out.

Guess it wasn't extra hand washing and fewer coats of paint on the bike afterall. :D

Also wonder how long it takes any cretin in the Oz media to make the LRP connection.

Link Admitting that the TUEs were BS

Sir Bradley Wiggins and Team Sky "crossed an ethical line" by using drugs allowed under anti-doping rules to enhance performance instead of just for medical need, a report by MPs says.

The Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) select committee said it is "not in a position" to state what was in the 'jiffy bag' delivered to Wiggins at the 2011 Criterium du Dauphine.

But it added there is no "reliable evidence" to back up Team Sky's claim the medical package contained a legal decongestant.

The report also said Team Sky used the anti-inflammatory drug triamcinolone to prepare Britain's most decorated Olympian for the Tour de France, which Wiggins won in 2012.

A UK Anti-Doping (Ukad) investigation that closed in November was unable to establish if Wiggins had received a decongestant or, as alleged, triamcinolone, which is banned in competition.

If Wiggins was injected with triamcinolone on the final day of the 2011 Dauphine it would be an anti-doping violation, with the maximum sanction a two-year ban and the loss of results.

"Drugs were being used by Team Sky, within World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) rules, to enhance the performance of riders and not just to treat medical need," the DCMS committee report added.

The irony is it was politicians who aided and abetted these activities - After all, British cycling like other Olympic sports is funded to win medals, so the politicians willingly turned a blind eye and then basked in the reflected glories - Now they are backpedalling at a million miles per hour.

The irony is it was politicians who aided and abetted these activities - After all, British cycling like other Olympic sports is funded to win medals, so the politicians willingly turned a blind eye and then basked in the reflected glories - Now they are backpedalling at a million miles per hour.

They are purposing to criminalise the supply of banned drugs to athletes.

That is the people who supply the drugs will be the criminals , not the athletes who take them.

They are purposing to criminalise the supply of banned drugs to athletes.

That is the people who supply the drugs will be the criminals , not the athletes who take them.

My post was not referring to criminalising doping activities - My post refers to the SAME politicians who 'beat their chests' when the UK was winning lots of Gold medals at Olympics and World Championships, now have the AUDACITY to criticise the actions of sporting organisations who were receipients of lottery funding - So in effect the politicians were funding this 'so-called' morally bankrupt behaviour, yet failed to have appropriate checks and balances to control this behaviour - The UK Parliamentary Committee report is a farce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two things from this story

- USADA has always been soft on drugs - The amount of times they find a REASON to give someone a short penalty or find a contaminated supplement or the like is amazing - Yet, Tygart will continue to beat his chest.

My post was not referring to criminalising doping activities - My post refers to the SAME politicians who 'beat their chests' when the UK was winning lots of Gold medals at Olympics and World Championships, now have the AUDACITY to criticise the actions of sporting organisations who were receipients of lottery funding - So in effect the politicians were funding this 'so-called' morally bankrupt behaviour, yet failed to have appropriate checks and balances to control this behaviour - The UK Parliamentary Committee report is a farce.
h
y
p
o
c
r
i
s
y

Two things from this story

- USADA has always been soft on drugs - The amount of times they find a REASON to give someone a short penalty or find a contaminated supplement or the like is amazing - Yet, Tygart will continue to beat his chest.
remember testing for the t&f trials at US team and Professor Don Catlin , actually samples used for research purpose for Professor Don Catlin and the samples came up glowing like Monica Lewinsky blue velvet dress with semen stains that Linda Tripp too to the local Washington Korean dry cleaner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back