Draft Watcher D_P_S Draft Watch 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chances of Parish making it to the Dons in your opinion D_P_S
All depends if we want to risk his poor kicking, we went with Clarke late last year and despite his kicking he is still a lot better by foot than Parish. Like Clarke his inside game and ball winning is top quality but kicking will be most clubs concern so he could go late or maybe even not get drafted

Yes I forgot about Daniels who should be in the 60. I see Hogan, Henderson, Schumacher ,Fitzgerald and Henness as draftable and at least Rookie considerations
Daniels will be drafted for sure !! Don't think one else you've mentioned will imo

Don't know what your radar reads but fiitzgerald and Henderson have nothing afl clubs are looking for, hogan has pace but not much else, Henness and Schumacher are no where near it ATM so I don't think anything they do will get them in the mix

Don't know what your radar reads but fiitzgerald and Henderson have nothing afl clubs are looking for, hogan has pace but not much else, Henness and Schumacher are no where near it ATM so I don't think anything they do will get them in the mix

So you are on the money again are you? My information suggests otherwise!! By the way please tell me who Hogan and Henness play for? Schumacher has plenty of attributes but unfortunately out this week.

Both at GP ringo ! Your information is not right mate it's called being hopeful ..but you never know there's always exceptions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries mate, I read these draft forums to see if these phantom drafters are near the mark and to read about the young players that are actually in the mix to be drafted, not to read the same questions in every phantom draft over and over. That's all

Hey Guys, do you think you can update the first post with your combined ratings? It's a little small for me to read, even with my glasses on.

Hi mate I'm interested in your thoughts on Adam Cerra including his playing style and a potential player comparison?
Really like Cerra and might just go watch him up against Davies-Uniacke in school footy this week. Hard to say but he is a similar type to Ollie Wines he is a bull inside mid but he has a decent outside game aswell. Skills are above average without being elite and despite looking dangerous he doesn't kick many goals but if those things start to improve then he should be top 10 because he is almost a complete midfielder at a good size and can attack and defend efficiently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back