Media Dragon Resigns !

Remove this Banner Ad

the queue at the whore tree is long enough as it is
Sorry i had to check the brand new badge, to see which team we're talking about .....after that, i had a good ol chuckle .......they say, it's always good to wake up each day and laugh :p:p

pffft, midfielders are only as good as a Ruckman makes them.

Midfielders are a dime a dozen.
No ...Midfielders have to work harder, to makeup for the inadequacies & stobie pole nature of Ruckman

I don’t get it. Did he mean to re-sign and accidentally resign? Or did he mean to resign and accidentally re-sign?

Either way, weird topic for a thread. I mean it’s not like any of the rest of us care, right?
He got delisted but covering it up by saying I left the Dragons because my captain hates me.

I don’t get it. Did he mean to re-sign and accidentally resign? Or did he mean to resign and accidentally re-sign?

Either way, weird topic for a thread. I mean it’s not like any of the rest of us care, right?
That's alright, i expected pockets of players to lack empathy for a fellow SFA player, experiencing extremely troubling times .......it's ok for you to say you don't care, but i have a family to feed, and currently no income .....shame on you !

He got delisted but covering it up by saying I left the Dragons because my captain hates me.
This Sab, is not a good way my friend, to win friends and influence .......i have been nothing but honest & transparent ......maybe i should have said nothing & become an SFA recluse

I thought i could count on your empathy

Delist yourself.
I counted Sab22 as a friend ......but i guess greater fame and recognition, changes people .......i did hear rumors last week that Sab insisted that the cheers leaders throw red rose petals in front of him, to cushion the impact & announce his arrival, as he ran onto the ground ?

I counted Sab22 as a friend ......but i guess greater fame and recognition, changes people .......i did hear rumors last week that Sab insisted that the cheers leaders throw red rose petals in front of him, to cushion the impact & announce his arrival, as he ran onto the ground ?
I thought he would be more of a sprinkler entrance kind of guy.

When the Furies approached me, I insisted that they play in a barbie world as my entrance song and got rejected.

This Sab, is not a good way my friend, to win friends and influence .......i have been nothing but honest & transparent ......maybe i should have said nothing & become an SFA recluse

I thought i could count on your empathy
Wayne... I been trying more than you to get you into a team. I would gladly take you to Wonders but we have United list that won't break apart easily. I'm your greatest achievement, btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm your greatest achievement
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”

Sab22 is a Furie now and punches attention seeking flogs like you every chance he gets now he is fueled with rfctiger74 s goon

Sab22 is a Furie now and punches attention seeking flogs like you every chance he gets now he is fueled with rfctiger74 s goon
Furies are my dark inner soul whilst Wonders are outer soul but I prefer Wonders right now because I'm too loyal

Furies are my dark inner soul whilst Wonders are outer soul but I prefer Wonders right now because I'm too loyal

* that. WONDERS are your future only if (1) your life's goal is to achieve the perfect selfie, and (2) you don't want to ever win a final.

#LOLWundas

I don't think anyone is yet to figure out what is going on upstairs with WW...

When the Furies approached me, I insisted that they play in a barbie world as my entrance song and got rejected.
I agree ....if you're going to be poached, you need to negotiate these playing conditions hard .....Would have thought "playing in a barbie world" was a cheap concession for an upcoming star Qooty player

I agree ....if you're going to be poached, you need to negotiate these playing conditions hard .....Would have thought "playing in a barbie world" was a cheap concession for an upcoming star Qooty player
I was thinking he was more of a Dr. Jones fan.

Last edited:
Wayne... I been trying more than you to get you into a team. I would gladly take you to Wonders but we have United list that won't break apart easily. I'm your greatest achievement, btw.
I appreciate your efforts .....but since my Advert went up

tenor.gif

Attention Seeking ? ......it's a well known practice of Delisted Players & Sacked Coaches ....you have to get media gigs to get another job .....I'm just following a well trodden path

we didn’t meet the barbie girl song clause as that’s for flogs
However blowup barbie dolls we would have approved. Hell we would have thrown in some of that lube that rfctiger74 is giving away in the crispy to sweeten the deal for Sab22. He needs a better manager that can negotiate for him

we didn’t meet the barbie girl song clause as that’s for flogs
However blowup barbie dolls we would have approved. Hell we would have thrown in some of that lube that rfctiger74 is giving away in the crispy to sweeten the deal for Sab22. He needs a better manager that can negotiate for him
Well, after a successful season as xenxen manager ......I certainly have the credentials to manage & negotiate Sab22 next contract ....normally that involves the threat of going to another club ......Sab, lets talk by PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back