Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 21 Official Team Thread - Best & Fairest - Pg. 25-27. Winner inside!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wanted to say that with all the commotion going on with the league at the moment that Dragons FFC have remained one of the most stable clubs this season. While other clubs are breaking rules and copping penalties we have quietly chugged along under the great guidance of Hate and his leadership team of Danoz, Andonis1997 and iBeng.

Well done to Hate, his team and the remainder of the club. Hopefully we can ramp things up as we head into the final two rounds. :thumbsu:

Just wanted to say that with all the commotion going on with the league at the moment that Dragons FFC have remained one of the most stable clubs this season. While other clubs are breaking rules and copping penalties we have quietly chugged along under the great guidance of Hate and his leadership team of Danoz, Andonis1997 and iBeng.

Well done to Hate, his team and the remainder of the club. Hopefully we can ramp things up as we head into the final two rounds. :thumbsu:
Thanks mate. Means a lot coming from a league & club legend. :thumbsupemoji:

Carn Dragons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IkFn9ON.png

Massive win last week for our top 4 chances. Let's get another one tomorrow.

Also, 10k posts. :monkeyface:

Ok, if you insist. I'll bring my All-SFA Ruck award to show n tell. Just make sure Mellty95 isn't around...
Don't make me crack the ton against you lot again. When I do we beat you. Award stealing thief!

Don't make me crack the ton against you lot again. When I do we beat you. Award stealing thief!
The ton? That's modest. Didn't you make 200 posts against the Dragons last season?

The ton? That's modest. Didn't you make 200 posts against the Dragons last season?
And we won that one too iirc. Only time we lost I was in the country for a week with very little internet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back