Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 21 Official Team Thread - Best & Fairest - Pg. 25-27. Winner inside!

Remove this Banner Ad

tKW4krU.png

I'd like to thank cammo6556 for doing the write up and saving me a bunch of time. He's also done the two QF game write ups as well, I just have to do the rest which should be up sometime tomorrow night. :tongueout::tongueout:

Jee I feel I need to stick around for one more season just for those awesome make reviews Hate!
stick around mate... I get a bit loose in the next one... I'm saving the gold for when I'm next asked to do it

Just noticed that our players were best on for the rats... Oversight?

Maybe...

Just noticed that our players were best on for the rats... Oversight?

Maybe...
I don't go well at 1 AM on a weekend, but by the scoreline I guess we could say we were BOG for both teams :smirk:
Jee I feel I need to stick around for one more season just for those awesome make reviews Hate!
I'll make you the featured player in them all if you stick around, even if you have 0 kicks and 10 frees against. I'm sure I could find a picture of Lance crashing into someones head.

tKW4krU.png

I'd like to thank cammo6556 for doing the write up and saving me a bunch of time. He's also done the two QF game write ups as well, I just have to do the rest which should be up sometime tomorrow night. :tongueout::tongueout:

6 goals and I don't even get my name bolded? :(

You're sure up and about these days for a guy who was cooked and had no more energy only two weeks ago. :p

I remembered I didnt play for the Rats and that Id have an impact come finals.

Or are you the Bears? I always get confused. Sub whichever team you may or may not be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remembered I didnt play for the Rats and that Id have an impact come finals.

Or are you the Bears? I always get confused. Sub whichever team you may or may not be.
Wonders

yTIsjhA.png

Two things:

1) Thank you again to cammo. I think he should do all the reviews. He's great.
2) Rematch MC coming soon

I lied. Another thing.

We are playing the Wonders this week in our preliminary final match. Win this and we go to the big dance. Hop in there and give them some crap. CARN DRAGONS!!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...west-coast-wonders-dragon-island-motr.1134218

:dragon::dragonface::dragon::dragonface: (I know it's hard to tell, but they are Dragon emojis)

RookieListed Jatz Gibbsy Pie 4 Life HARPSichord TheMase Moo chefmeister The Half Back Big Red Machine Danoz Guardian Hawk jenny61_99 roo2macca Determinant TooUglyForFugly Ljp86 Andonis1997 iBeng cammo6556 A Swallow Spanna_ WAG Catatonic Shock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back