Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 21 Official Team Thread - Best & Fairest - Pg. 25-27. Winner inside!

Remove this Banner Ad

VGtE4aD.png

Well that sucks... We're on the right track though. A hard pre season is on the cards and we should be in contention. I'd like to thank you all for a great, enjoyable season. Really, it has been real fun for me considering I was losing interest in the league a while back. Hope that you all stick with the Dragons going forward.

I will elaborate on that more at our BnF, which is now my main focus. Hope to have it up right after the GF.

Anyway, lets just enjoy Mad Monday.
Here is chefmeister and I arriving to Mad Monday after the the powers that be deemed bondage gear inappropriate for public consumption at the very last minute.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little birdy told me you two are doing a routine on BnF night as the entertainment...
I hope its the type of routine that requires a tarp

Obviously that wasn't the result we were after. We had our chances in the second term in the last few minutes there but didn't take them, had we done so we could have had a 5-6 goal lead at half time which would have had the game well and truly in our favour.

Unfortunately the second half didn't pan out too well despite some stages there where we threatened to get right back into the game. Nonetheless it was still a good effort to get into the top four and a home preliminary final as at one stage we were only a game or so away from falling out of the eight. To make five consecutive preliminary finals in a row is a super effort and has never been done before so we do have that to hang our hats on.

Hopefully we can regroup in the off-season, keep everyone going again for Season 22 and have a red hot crack. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Hi all,

This Wednesday I will be hosting our Best and Fairest. It's the only good time I'll have to do it. It'll take place around lunch time, so anywhere between 12-2 PM. I hope despite short notice that we can get as many of you in here. Cheers.

RookieListed Jatz Gibbsy Pie 4 Life HARPSichord Hate TheMase Moo chefmeister @The Hald Back Big Red Machine Danoz Guardian Hawk jenny61_99 roo2macca Determinant TooUglyForFugly Ljp86 Andonis1997 iBeng cammo6556 A Swallow Spanna_ WAG Catatonic Shock

I just want to pop in and say bye bye to iBeng :'(
Even though I came in on the tail end of your career and only saw you at 6 clubs I will miss you, thanks for the lulz in the match threads and for always being a good sport when I pwnd you so often and so hard..you were always very generous with your itears and they were always delicious and extra salty :hearts: :rainbow:

Oh, and you can stop sending me dic pics now plz kthanx
Mar Xxx

If Watkins ever wants to come back, call me

Last edited:
Hi all,

This Wednesday I will be hosting our Best and Fairest. It's the only good time I'll have to do it. It'll take place around lunch time, so anywhere between 12-2 PM. I hope despite short notice that we can get as many of you in here. Cheers.

RookieListed Jatz Gibbsy Pie 4 Life HARPSichord Hate TheMase Moo chefmeister @The Hald Back Big Red Machine Danoz Guardian Hawk jenny61_99 roo2macca Determinant TooUglyForFugly Ljp86 Andonis1997 iBeng cammo6556 A Swallow Spanna_ WAG Catatonic Shock

Will be at work but will attempt to get in here as much as I can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back