Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 22 Official Team Thread - B&F WINNER p.29-32 + Welcome Hatchy1992!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all

We're going to be having a practice match against the Warriors this upcoming week so we can get back into the swing of things and give Only Forwards, Event Horizon & VSTone a taste of what Qooty is all about.

They'll come in our team thread Monday and the banter may commence. Frankston Rover has been nice enough to offer up his services as simmer and the game will be posted either Thursday or Friday.

If you're after any specific position for the praccy match let me know ASAP!

RookieListed Jatz Gibbsy Pie 4 Life HARPSichord TheMase Moo chefmeister The Half Back Sam_Malone Danoz jenny61_99 roo2macca Determinant Ljp86 Andonis1997 iBeng cammo6556 A Swallow Spanna_ WAG

Hi all

We're going to be having a practice match against the Warriors this upcoming week so we can get back into the swing of things and give Only Forwards, Event Horizon & VSTone a taste of what Qooty is all about.

They'll come in our team thread Monday and the banter may commence. Frankston Rover has been nice enough to offer up his services as simmer and the game will be posted either Thursday or Friday.

If you're after any specific position for the praccy match let me know ASAP!
I think I do best work on the flanks, but anything but the fwd pocket!! :p

Hi all

CHF or FF for me mate but I hope you're not pumping this game up too mutch that they have to ejaculate on Monday.

Now that state of origin stuff is out of the way...we can concentrate on important stuff

Some quality work by Hate and Danoz getting ready for the season. well done lads.

Looking forward to the coming season, hopefully we can take those last couple of steps and get the club its second premiership. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is how we will lineup in the practice match V the Warriors. Prime spots have gone to the new comers to give them a taste of what being a Qooty star feels like.

B: WAG, Hate, jenny61_99
HB: The Half Back, Danoz, Andonis1997
C: roo2macca, A Swallow, Determinant
HF: Event Horizon, chefmeister, Ljp86
F: iBeng, Sam_Malone, cammo6556
R: Only Forwards, Spanna_, VSTone

INT: Gibbsy, Pie 4 Life

cc Frankston Rover
When I debuted a few seasons ago, I was plonked into the back pocket and hardly got a touch :(.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back