Dreamteam / Supercoach / How will player X go in 2010?

Remove this Banner Ad

hi, new to big footy and first time post, i have 4 swans players in my SC team and would appreciate some comments if you think they should stay in or be traded out?
ROK fwd $576,300
Kennelly bk $320,700
Malceski bk $273,500
Trent D-L fwd reserve $94,200

ROK - pretty safe choice
Kennelly - probably won't score to well, might be a decent cash cow
Malceski - same as Kennelly, except riskier
TDL - unless an off-season injury eventuates *touchwood*, have him on your bench at least

Im thinking about starting Goodes and ROK in my forward line. Do you think there is upside to both of these guys? Risky having them both?

their prices is probably a fair indication of their worth in 2010

ROK relished playing in the midfield, same as Goodes in the forward line

ROK is class, and is incredibly consistent, well worth a spot in anyones side

Goodes, traditionally incosistent, but he went into Brownlow favouritism after he moved forward

Re: Pre Season Training

Hey guys I was just prowling through ur board and couldn't find a dt questions thread so I'll ask my question in here.

Who will play more / score more points between Goodes and ROK? both are mid/fwd and similar price

just out of curiosity, i will be entering a Dreamteam on AFL using only Swans players. I will have a regular one too, but i thought of doing this too late last year. Has anyone else tried this? (sorry to go off topic )

Hi

I did this last yr with just eagles players. Lets just say the team got flogged every week, injuries play a major role in this plus the fact IRL they were rather shite.

I've considered it, but I don't think you could, as in the value of the potential starting team plus roughies would be greater than your cap.

Think about having McVeigh, Bradshaw, Goodes, Kirk, J. Bolton, all in the same team.

Well, I tried it, and you can fit everyone, with some cash to spare. Not going to for our league, but am considering a second, swans only team. shoul be interesting

Well, I tried it, and you can fit everyone, with some cash to spare. Not going to for our league, but am considering a second, swans only team. shoul be interesting[/quote

Def: R. Shaw Mattner Richards LRT Bolton Malceski Emg: Bevan Reid

Mid: Bolton Kirk McGlynn Kennedy MCveigh Jack Emg: Bird Smith

Fwd: Goodes O'Keefe Bradshaw Grundy (Def) Moore Veszpremi Dennis-Lane
Emg Playfair Sumner.

White not being a forward(wake up AFL) threw it out a bit, and few can still come in, O'Dwyer, Barlow, Rohan maybe. Just For Kicks!

How much game time do you expect Rohan to get? Or do you think Dennis-Lane might get more game time. This is for my last forward starting position.

How much game time do you expect Rohan to get? Or do you think Dennis-Lane might get more game time. This is for my last forward starting position.

Rohan..... 0

Dennis-Lane.... as it stands he may play several games in 2010, if not all.... but it's a bit speculative until we see him in the NAB cup.... but he's an overage recruit, with strong WAFL experience, he has impressed in the off-season and he has very very little competition for a crumbing forward role in our best 22

Cheers. I have Dennis-Lane and Gumbleton fighting for my 7th position at the moment, with the one missing out starting on my bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers. I have Dennis-Lane and Gumbleton fighting for my 7th position at the moment, with the one missing out starting on my bench.

i have denni-lane as my 7th, i also have gumbleton as my 8th. I picked gumbleton purley on ess BF fans talking him up, is he any good, will he get game time?

i have denni-lane as my 7th, i also have gumbleton as my 8th. I picked gumbleton purley on ess BF fans talking him up, is he any good, will he get game time?

He went Pick 2 a few years back but has been unfortunately been hampered by injuries. If he is fit and ready to go, he will play. Simple.

Don't expect huge things from him but if he plays he will be a handy replacement.

Yeah, I would avoid Bird at his price. The addition of Kennedy and McGlynn to our squad may actually see his time on ground reduced.

But isn't he a pretty talented player? You reckon there are players who will get a midfield spot before him?

Kirk, Jude Bolton, McVeigh, Goodes/O'Keefe, Jack, McGlynn, Kennedy just off the top of my head.

I tell you what...above all else, we will be a versatile team, won't we? Quite a few different rotations for the oppostion to watch for. Keep 'em guessing Roosy!

How will Kennedy go in Supercoach?
he is very heavily priced at around $430,000 and he averaged 80pts a match.
I've never seen him play before BTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back