Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it Der-Wayne who kept banging on about "forward craft" as if it was something mystical and complex on Saturday afternoon?
Spud & Mooney

They overkilled it didn't they? Not that it is new or witty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked his call in the Carl V Syd game when he said Kade Simpson is now the 5th all time greatest Blue...for games played. By Der Wayne's reckoning Boomer and KB are two greatest players to have ever played!

Last night on 3aw, Dwayne said something about the International Rules not being as good "a few years ago, because mostly 2nd-rung players were playing", as opposed to this year, when more top guys were involved. A few minutes later, Matt Boyd's dad rang up and had a little crack at him, coz Boyd played around that time. :D Hee hee. He didn't like it. Ha

Last night on 3aw, Dwayne said something about the International Rules not being as good "a few years ago, because mostly 2nd-rung players were playing", as opposed to this year, when more top guys were involved. A few minutes later, Matt Boyd's dad rang up and had a little crack at him, coz Boyd played around that time. :D Hee hee. He didn't like it. Ha
The chaos phonecall!

I recommend trying to finish his sentences as a method for coping with the ramblings of this lunatic.

Watched a bit of NBL on the weekend and our man was calling the game. A minute or so to go in the third quarter, Melbourne about 30 points behind Perth. Dwayneo lets rip with a 'Melbourne can't win the game in this last minute ...' and knowing what was to come I shouted in unison with him 'but they could lose it!'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back