Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

From Suns v Hawks:

“Has Anderson in his chemtrail”

I think working remotely in a box all weekend is affecting Dwayne's attachment to reality.
So there was a crop-dusting display at the game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"OMG from LDU"
Within 5 minutes of that he'd also at least 2-3 times referred to Darcy Fogharty as "THE FOG"

That's the good thing about Dwayne, you don't have to watch for long for him to say something that's annoying / lame.

A few times this weekend when ball is used through the corridor: "right down the staples".
I thought I heard that a few weeks ago. WTF, it that supposed to be a US football reference? There are no hashmarks in Aus Rules. What a crap way to say they are going through the corridor or whatever he thought he was saying. It's even dumber than 'in the paint'. :poov1:

What's next? "It's in the back of the net!" when someone kicks a goal? :confusedv1::sickv1:

A few times this weekend when ball is used through the corridor: "right down the staples".
Frustrated World Cup GIF

I thought I heard that a few weeks ago. WTF, it that supposed to be a US football reference? There are no hashmarks in Aus Rules. What a crap way to say they are going through the corridor or whatever he thought he was saying. It's even dumber than 'in the paint'. :poov1:

What's next? "It's in the back of the net!" when someone kicks a goal? :confusedv1::sickv1:

If it's from a US sport, it's guaranteed that this assclown will try and use it at some point.

He is consistently, truly horrific.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back