Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite commentator, thanks to the obvious bias.

Do we want commentators to sign a stat dec that they have never supported an AFL club?

What we need is balance - every game should have 2 biased commentators, one from each club, and then pad out the team with neutrals.
I'd be happy if they just called the game and stopped trying to be the entertainment. That's what the game is for

It's just so friggin depressing thinking about how we have to put up the imbecile for at least another decade to come.

Lord give me strength to block out the annoying tones of Dween as I struggle to watch a game while he's crapping on with absolute s**t.

According to the commentary yesterday, Christian Petracca is a "superstar". I don't care how much potential a kid has got, you're not a superstar after a few games.

According to the commentary yesterday, Christian Petracca is a "superstar". I don't care how much potential a kid has got, you're not a superstar after a few games.
I'm sure he's probably been called a "jet" a few times already aswell. Seems to be the buzz word these days

His signature exclamation "it's all about the ..." plumbed new depths of meaningless inanity this round.

"It's all about the...next kick".

Yes he actually trotted that out during a nondescript passage of play.

And it was presumably about the next kick, and the next kick, and the next kick though unfortunately not about the next kick squarely in this vacuous cretin's jatz crackers.

Last edited:
Apparently the Bulldogs have never won a game at the Adelaide Oval in there history!!!!!!!
Incredible when you consider the number of games they have played there over the years.
Wait what?
How many other games have they played there?
Only 2?

F**k I thought it was at least 102 the way the cawkhead was screaming about it.

Dwayne shouldn't be held responsible for your lack of football knowledge!

Dwayne shouldn't be held responsible for your lack of football knowledge!

Ummmm. Okay. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile.

The Herald Sun has it's annual footy poll out asking the usual mundane questions. But they are asking once again who is the worst commentator and our man Deeerrrrrrwayne is among the choices available.

So vote 1 Deeerrrrwayne Russell!!!!!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the hell didn't FOX Footy just get Adam Papalia to call the game. He's 100 times better and lives in Perth. Dwayne was really nauseating today.

Derwayne: "Its Official Freo have killed off Port's finals chances, they have no hope now"
Healy: "Not sure about that Dwayne"
I think Dwayne said it about twenty times in the second half and was rebutted three or four times by the other two. Every time Freo went forward they were killing Port's season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find it funny that he has been banished to the Super Saturday room.

At least Adam Papalia got to commentate which was good. Too bad the game sucked ass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back