Recommitted Dylan Moore - [signed to 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Was lucky to be on the list in 2021. His last game in 2020 probably saved him

Now one of the least likely to leave the club. Will be in the leadership group at very least if we have one this year and also a chance at vice captain if we have one this year

Last edited:
Potential future captain.

Crazy Hawk nuffie before being drafted too.

We'll pay him whatever he asks for and he'll be a Hawk for life. I'll bet my house on it.

Would give up a first and not think twice about it for this kid - absolute star in the making and one of Hawthorn's best right now. Remarkable career revival

Would give up a first and not think twice about it for this kid - absolute star in the making and one of Hawthorn's best right now. Remarkable career revival
Yep worth a first now which is why he’d probably be the most sort after free agent

To be able to potentially get a 23 year old gun for free clubs could pay serious overs to make it happen

With the hawks previously stupidly delisting Moore now whenever he is out of contract he is an unrestricted free agent that can be poached easily

Only 23 years old expect many clubs to throw coin at him. One to look out for next year in 2023
Stupidly delisting?

Get a clue, barely got a touch for 3 years and had a great finish

Go on, poach him easily 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who would offer him big money? hawks base offer would be lets say 2 mill over 3 years, 800k, 800k, 400k who would top that?
Someone like Essendon might offer 4 years at $800k if Parish gets an offer that gets band 1 compo.
Geelong is another team who could most likely offer that sort of money to get another good young player in for free.
Possibly North.
Teams have showed they’ll pay overs when they get something for free.

Someone like Essendon might offer 4 years at $800k if Parish gets an offer that gets band 1 compo.
Geelong is another team who could most likely offer that sort of money to get another good young player in for free.
Possibly North.
Teams have showed they’ll pay overs when they get something for free.
Geelong don't generally overpay. Essendon might but he would be likely to be not far off getting the same at Hawthorn and be at a similar level of outlook for the club. Same with North

Also Essendon couldn't afford to bid on him if Parish goes as they lose their compo

Last edited:
Geelong don't generally overpay. Essendon might but he would be likely to be not far off getting the same at Hawthorn and be at a similar level of outlook for the club. Same with North

Also Essendon couldn't afford to bid on him if Parish goes as they lose their compo
I’m 99% sure It doesn’t affect compensation. Geelong showed this year with Bowes they will overpay tp get something for free and they have to replace about 10 players over the next few seasons

I’m 99% sure It doesn’t affect compensation. Geelong showed this year with Bowes they will overpay tp get something for free and they have to replace about 10 players over the next few seasons
Compensation is impacted by FA's coming in and out. It is why you generally see trades for the FA of lessor value. Brisbane traded for Gunston so the McStay compensation wasn't impacted

Compensation is impacted by FA's coming in and out. It is why you generally see trades for the FA of lessor value. Brisbane traded for Gunston so the McStay compensation wasn't impacted
I assumed it would come under a complete different set of rules considering you wouldn’t get any compensation for losing him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back